Offering comprehensive antimalware protection for your business systems, ESET Endpoint Security with ESET Remote Administrator gives you the confidence that comes with complete endpoint protection and control. ESET Endpoint Security, powered by proven ESET NOD32® offers fast, light, proactive antimalware defense combined with robust web and device management features to take the uncertainty out of your business’s endpoint defense.
Light on Your System: Engineered to use minimal system resources, ESET Endpoint Security ensures applications run more efficiently, files load quicker and systems boot faster.
Protection from Emerging Threats: ESET ThreatSense® technology uses industry-leading heuristic malware detection to keep your business systems safe from known and emerging threats while keeping false positives to a minimum.
Defend and Control Web Access: ESET Endpoint Security controls website access, enabling you to enforce Internet usage polices, while protecting your network against inbound and outbound security breaches with a two-way firewall.
Secure Removable Media: ESET Endpoint Security controls and scans removable media and devices for malware, closing a key vulnerability in your network.
“ESET have produced a client software which is exceptionally well designed and easy to use, for experienced as well as less-experienced administrators.” (from AV-Comparatives, September 2011)
ESET Remote Administrator
With ESET Remote Administrator, you can easily manage tens or thousands of Windows, Mac, Linux or mobile endpoints from a single console. Apply policies and rules, monitor detections, and remotely configure from any networked computer. ESET removes the complexity and repetition out of endpoint security administration.
Easy on Your PC
Our products are designed to be highly effective and easy to use. ESET Remote Administrator offers you the ability to easily deploy and manage workstations so you can easily apply your company’s security policy without high demands on your staff and system resources.
Key Features and Benefits
Advanced Remote Management
The ESET Remote Administrator console easily synchronizes with your existing Active Directory Structure, and provides a policy manager, notification manager and remote installation features to save time for your IT staff. Delivers instant alerts when intervention is needed. Allows assignment of different privileges to different users through role-based administration. Reporting via web-based dashboard enables monitoring network security anywhere, anytime.
Proactive Malware Detection
Protects your mission-critical infrastructure during the critical period following a malware outbreak. Advanced heuristics technology protects your endpoints and prevents malicious code from penetrating your network.
High Performance Scanning
Features high scanning speeds and a small system footprint to preserve your computer’s performance, keep company computers running smoothly and extend the lifetime and usablity of your hardware.
Ensures that all files stored on DVDs, CDs and USB thumb and external drives don’t pose a threat, especially those launched automatically. Blocks unauthorized media and devices according to your custom rules/parameters.
Limits website access by category and user group so you can ensure enforcement of company policies intended to maximize security compliance and worker productivity.
Prevents unauthorized access to company network. Easy setup, powerful customization rules and intelligent learning mode to automatically create firewall rules based on observed network traffic. Pair customized firewall profiles with trusted network zones.
Enhanced Email Filtering
Effectively screens your end-user inboxes for spam, phishing attacks and unsolicited e-mail messages. White/black lists and self-learning can be set up separately for each client or group. Native support for Microsoft Outlook enhances protection (POP3, IMAP, MAPI, HTTP) from online threats without additional work from you.
Encrypted Communication Scanning
Advanced detection of stealthy malware by thoroughly scanning the contents of secure HTTPS and POP3S protocols, and compressed files.
Free Technical Support
ESET’s technical support team is readily available when you need help — free of charge.
Diagnostic and Recovery Tools
ESET SysInspector is a state–of-the-art diagnostic tool for Windows operating systems that provides deep diagnostic snapshots of key system attributes, from processes to registry keys.
ESET SysRecue enables your business to utilize bootable system recovery media to help eliminate hard-to-remove forms of malware in the event of a recovery scenario.
ESET Endpoint Security
- Processors Supported: Intel or AMD x86-x64
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows® 8/7/Vista/XP/2000
- Memory: 80 MB
- Disk Space (Download): 32-bit: 60 MB; 64-bit: 66 MB
- Disk Space (Installation): 32-bit: 76 MB; 64-bit: 90 MB
HIPS now working in windows 10
Added: Compatibility with Microsoft Windows 10 (RTM build 10240)
Improved: Backport of several real-time protection stability and performance fixes from Endpoint 6
Fixed: Compatibility issue with third-party software that blocked creation of Windows Scheduler tasks
- Fixed: BSOD when powering off computer with specific software installed on Windows XP
- Fixed: Scheduled task that should be triggered by detection does not run
- Fixed: Interactive firewall windows appear even though Policy based mode is applied from ERA
- Fixed: Firewall rules return to default occasionally
- Fixed: Some devices are not recognized when Device control is enabled
- Fixed: IDS settings are not applied when installing .exe package installer created in ESET Remote Administrator using Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP).
- Fixed: Several text inconsistencies in various languages.
- Fix: Occasional blue screen error (BSOD) related to Device control on specific system configurations
- Fix: Issues with blocking integrated memory card readers on some notebooks/laptops
- Fix: Issues with blocking portable devices using Device control on Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Fix: Web control/Device control rules cannot be assigned to Security groups
- Fix: Body of e-mail becomes corrupted after conversion from Unicode to ANSI when inserting alert
- Fix: Memory leaks occurring under certain circumstances
- Fix: Randomized execution of scan/update tasks on multiple clients not working correctly
- Fix: Delayed updates not working
- Fix: Inability to pause a scheduled scan by a user
- Fix: Device control can be disabled in GUI despite password protected settings
- Fix: Admin rights (UAC) are needed to open ESET SysInspector log from GUI
- Fix: Removal of the Training program module from the main menu of the GUI
- Fix: Occasional crashes of ESET Service when scanning files located on a network drive
- Fix: Several fixes and minor improvements related to localization
Remark: ENDPOINT 5 is the best AV of ESET for me. It works on all system even on server.
(Silent Install with Lifetime Update)
Enjoy CyberMania protection 🙂