ESET Smart Security is the most effective protection you can use to combat today’s huge volumes of Internet and email threats. It combines ESET’s award-winning NOD32® proactive antivirus and antispyware protection with a powerful yet easy–to-use firewall and robust antispam technology.
Using our advanced ThreatSense® technology, ESET Smart Security proactively protects you from new attacks during the critical first hours when other vendors’ products are not even aware the attack exists. ESETSmart Security detects and disables both known and unknown viruses, trojans, worms, adware, spyware, rootkits and other Internet threats.
ESET Smart Security is also faster than any other Internet security suite, so fast you won’t even notice it running. It’s easy to use yet simple to optimize for your specific needs.
ESET Smart Security is security you can trust – every hour of every day.
Protection from the Unknown — Our award-winning ThreatSense technology uses multiple layers of threat detection to deliver the most effective protection possible against attacks. And ThreatSense is smart; it not only generates far fewer annoying false positive alarms than any other products that use heuristics, but finds malware other antivirus products miss.
Built for Speed — ESET Smart Security is lightning fast, so fast you won’t even notice it’s there. Even disk-intensive operations like performing a “full disk scan” run smoothly in the background while you work.
Easy on Your System — ESET Smart Security is “lean and mean,” using just 48 MB of memory, a fraction of what other products consume. Because it’s fast and “light,” upgrading your existing Internet security to ESETSmart Security can literally be like buying a new computer. And laptop users can rejoice in the new automatic energy-sipping battery mode.
Easy on You — From its compact and intuitive user interface to its minimal use of alerts, self-training firewall, and other new features, ESETSmart Security is easier to use than ever before.
Smarter Scanner — Threats don’t always enter in ways you expect. ESET Smart Security inspects SSL-encrypted communication channels like HTTPS and POP3S, and intelligently scans compressed files to find threats that other products miss. ESET’s Smart Optimization feature makes file scanning faster than ever.
Time-saving Firewall — The new Learning Mode saves time by automatically creating firewall rules by observing how you use your computer, while offering advanced firewall modes for power users.
Upgraded Antispam — ESET Smart Security now takes care of annoying spam with a smaller, faster, and even more effective spam filter.
Removable Media Security — Threats can enter your PC from removable media such as USB thumb drives. For self-running media, ESET Smart Security scans autorun.inf and associated files on mount, in addition to scanning any file on any removable device when it is accessed, or during a full-scan of the media. Power users can adjust ESETSmart Security to perform additional levels of scanning on removable media.
System Tools — ESET SysInspector and ESET SysRescue simplify diagnosis and cleaning of infected systems by allowing deep scans of system processes to find hidden threats, and creating bootable rescue CD/DVD or USB drives to help you repair an infected computer.
Self Defense — ESET Smart Security has built-in technology to prevent malicious software from corrupting or disabling it, so you can rest assured your system is always protected.
Usability Improvements — ESET Smart Security has numerous speed, security and usability upgrades.
* Energy-sipping battery mode extends laptop battery life without compromising security
* Advanced Protection Status screen informs you of detected threats
* Information pop-ups are hidden when running full screen applications like games, video players or presentations
* Password protection prevents ESET Smart Security from being uninstalled by strangers
* New interface and keyboard shortcuts simplify use for visually impaired users
ESET Smart Security 4 Business Edition
Management Console | Antivirus | Antispyware | Firewall | Antispam
Combining powerful management tools, ease of use for end users, and state-of-the-art proactive threat detection, ESET Smart Security is the most effective way to protect your business’ valuable data assets while improving your compliance posture.
ESET Smart Security was already highly regarded for its ease of use. Now it’s even easier to use, which will brighten your help desk manager’s day. The Business Edition of ESETSmart Security includes all the features and benefits described above, but has additional functionality and flexibility that every growing business requires:
Supports Complex Compliance Requirements — ESET Smart Security adds critical features, such as external drive access control and scanning, Cisco Network Admission Control (NAC) compatibility, as well as enhanced logging and reporting functions to support your compliance initiatives.
Host-based Intrusion Prevention System — Unauthorized attempts to modify your OS or applications are actively blocked through a combination of advanced behavioral analysis and network filtering that monitor your system processes, files, and registry keys. HIPS protects against modern blended threats that may have bypassed your network perimeter security.
Easy to Manage — ESET Remote Administrator provides a single management console to control an entire network from a single screen—supporting tens to thousands of computers. Installation, updates, alerts and other tasks are all easily managed from these intuitive screens. To effectively manage your networked systems, the updated console smooths Active Directory integration and simplifies policy creation. With support for Oracle, MySQL and MS-SQL databases, it also handles increasingly large deployments and runs significantly faster. ESETSmart Security can be configured with antispam and/or personal firewall disabled to ensure compatibility with existing network security solutions. Integrated SysInspector makes it easier for IT administrators to diagnose and resolve problems.
Usability Improvements — For administrators, version 4 offers:
* License Manager with simplified tools to manage multiple licenses with different terms
* Read-only access for Management Console which enables multiple administrators to share tasks without risk of overwriting configurations
* Notification Manager to keep administrators informed of all key events with customizable alerts
* Full support of Cisco Network Admission Control (NAC) in support of compliance initiatives
* More efficient use of network bandwidth and improved log storage scalability
* Advanced Protection status screen that informs you of threat detections
* Password protection that prevents ESET Smart Security from being uninstalled by unauthorized employees or visitors
Processors supported: Intel or AMD x86/x64
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP (32- and 64-bit editions), Microsoft Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit editions), Microsoft Windows Server 2000 (32- and 64-bit editions), Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32- and 64-bit editions), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32- and 64-bit editions)
Memory: 44 MB
Disk Space (download): 28 MB
Disk Space (installation): 35 MB
January 25, 2011 – 4.2.64 — 4.2.71 ESET Smart Security 4
- Fix: Lockups on certain system configurations
- Fix: Memory leaks when gui stays maximized for a longer period of time
- Fix: Mail saved as Draft is scanned with antispam and eventually moved to the Junk folder in Windows Live Mail
- Fix: ESET Firewall blocks wifi connection with certain WiFi adapters
- Added: Button for adding applications to the list of applications excluded from content filtering
- Added: Support for scanning SSL in Firefox 4
- Added: Support for SAGETECH Enterprise Right Management
- Added: Support for Cisco ASA WebSSL Smart Tunnel
- Added: Support for Parallels Virtuoso
Remark: Please disable UAC and run as admininistrator in vista before install and Restart after installation. Install and forget! Self-defense must be Disable in order the fix to work! Enjoy!
Disable AV Before Download!
31 January 10 – Change CyberMania.exe to be loaded as services. Working well with UAC.
If you are installing from pc that installed eset before.. please run the file below to clean up else will fail.
(Silent Repack with Unlimited Trial 26 January 2011) 32bit
(Silent Repack with Unlimited Trial 26 January 2011) 64bit