Hiren’s BootCD is a completely free bootable CD that contains a load of useful tools you can make use of in a variety of situations like analyzing, recovering and fixing your computer even if the primary operating system can not be booted. It is a great resource for anyone with computer problems who is having trouble accessing the internet to download programs in an attempt to fix it.
It has a multitude of tools divided into a number of categories like partitioning tools, backup, recovery and BIOS/CMOS tools to name a few. With some simple knowledge about what is contained on the CD, you can use it to repair many problems computer like hard drive failure, virus infections, partitioning, password recovery and data recovery. Hiren’s BootCD has an extensive list of software. Utilities with similar functionality on the CD are grouped together and seem redundant; however, they present choices through UI’s differences and options in what they can do.
Hiren’s BootCD is a boot CD containing various diagnostic programs such as partitioning agents, system performance benchmarks, disk cloning and imaging tools, data recovery tools, MBR tools, BIOS tools, and many others for fixing various computer problems. It is a Bootable CD; thus, it can be useful even if the primary operating system cannot be booted.
Hiren’s BootCD – All in one Dos Bootable CD which has all these utilities: Antivirus Tools, Archivers, Backup Tools, BIOS / CMOS Tools, Browsers / File Managers, Cleaners, Editors / Viewers, FileSystems Tools, Hard Disk Tools, MBR (Master Boot Record) Tools, Ms Dos Tools, Network Tools, Optimizers, Partition Tools, Password Tools, Process Tools, Recovery Tools, Registry Tools, Remote Control Tools, Security / Encryption Tools, Startup Tools, System Information Tools, Testing Tools, Tweakers, etc.
Changes From Version 15.1 to 15.2
New Added Softwares, Updated Functions:
- BattStat 0.99b: Battery Status monitor and power management freeware for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 x86/x64.
- BrowsingHistoryView 1.05: To view history data of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari Web browsers in one table.
- ClearLock 1.4.0: To lock your desktop with a transparent layer, allowing you to see what is happening on your desktop and at the same time prevent access to the computer without the proper password.
- DRevitalize 1.2: Repairs bad sectors (physical defects) on hard drives by generating a special sequence of high and low signals around the physically damaged area.
- EncFS 1.7.4: This should be used for secure online file backup services such as Google Drive, Dropbox and Sugarsync as the encryption do not occupy a fixed size containers and backup programs can copy encrypted files and can be accessed from linux, iPhone/iOS and android using BoxCryptor and Cryptonite.
- ImDisk 1.6.0: To create/mount virtual hard disk, floppy or CD/DVD drives using image files or system memory.
- MBRCheck 1.2.3: Checks the legitimacy of the Master Boot Record (MBR) code of the hard drives.
- McAfee Removal Tool 220.127.116.11: McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool removes all 2005 – 2012 versions of McAfee products.
- MiniXP: Added/updated Storage/LAN/WLAN drivers and other minor improvements, iso boot works, path can be changed in HBCD\XP\X using notepad.
- Norton Removal Tool 18.104.22.168: SymNRT uninstalls most Norton AntiVirus, Norton Internet Security, Norton 360, and Norton SystemWorks even when the uninstaller fails to remove them.
- Remove Non Present Drivers: Automatically remove all non-present/disconnected devices from a Windows and can often be useful to prevent misbehaving/unnecessary drivers from being loaded, cleanup drivers when you replaced motherboard or used backup image of different hardware.
- Tor Browser 2.2.39: Surf the internet anonymously through encryption, even https sites can be browsed safely where it is blocked by your local ISP.
- WifiInfoView 1.05: Wireless networks information including Network Name (SSID), MAC Address, PHY Type (802.11g or 802.11n), RSSI, Signal Quality, Frequency, Channel Number, Maximum Speed, Company Name, Router Name/Model and more.
- Windows Product Key Update Tool 1.7: This tool is from microsoft to change the key of illegal/pirated installed xp to legit xp keys from the sticker on the PC, even if it is oem and not retail/corporate.
Filesize: 592.5 MB (621283886 bytes)
ISO MD5: 7EFC81ADBBD551D56F6021C439C6837C
ZIP MD5: D342BBD6BF7554ABA24A376E41675DBF