Winamp supports playback of many audio (MP3, OGG, AAC, WAV, MOD, XM, S3M, IT, MIDI, etc) and video types (AVI, ASF, MPEG, NSV), custom appearances called skins (supporting both classicWinamp 1.x/2.x skins and Winamp 3 freeform skins), audio visualization and audio effect plug-ins (including two industry dominating visualization plug-ins), an advanced media library, Internet radio and TV support, CD ripping, and CD burning.
• Full version plays MP3s, AAC, WMA, and more; Compatible with Winamp 2 Plug-ins; Full Support for classic and modern skins; Plays Videos; has a Powerful Media Library; Browse Internet Radio & TV Stations; Integrated Internet Music Videos & Songs; Bundled Visualizations; and Burn & Rip CDs.
• The LITE version plays MP3s, AAC, WMA, and more. It is compatible with Winamp 2 Plug-ins and has full support for classic skins.
* New portable device features – transcoding, new sync options, USB thumbdrive player support, video sync, direct-from-device playback
* Faster ripping
* Improved AAC and aacPlus encoding
* Unicode metadata, filename, and title support
* iTunes-compatible gapless playback (MP3/M4A) and encoding (M4A)
* Optional 24bit playback
* ReplayGain support
Winamp Player Features:
– Plays Music and Video Files (aacPlus, MP3, AAC, WMA and more!)
– Compatible with Winamp 2 Plug-ins
– Full Support for Classic and Modern Skins
– Plays Videos (NSV, WMV, and more!)
– Powerful Media Library
– Browse SHOUTcast Radio & TV Stations
– Browse Winamp Music Videos & Songs
– Integrated AOL Video Content (News, Sports, Movies & more)
– AOL Radio Featuring XM
– SHOUTcast Wire (podcast directory)
– Predixis MusicMagic (dynamic playlisting)
– Bundled Visualizations
– Burn CDs (Limited to 2x – 48x in Pro!)
– Rips CDs (Limited to 8x aacPlus, AAC, WMA – Unlimited aacPlus, AAC, WMA and MP3 in Pro!)
– 50 free mp3s from Emusic
– Includes Winner of the Internet
– Surround Music Project!
– Includes an MP3 of ‘Mercy Me’ by Alkaline Trio
– Rip/Encode music into aacPlus, AAC, WMA, or MP3!
– Burn CDs up to 48x!
* Improved: Added a Reset button to clear history in the Open/Add URL dialog
* Improved: Added an option to disable the mouse wheel from altering the volume
* Improved: Added more commandline switches (run: winamp.exe /? to see full list)
* Improved: All menus now use the skinned style when option is enabled in ML settings
* Improved: Disable all online features when no internet connection selected in Prefs
* Improved: High DPI & text scaling compatibility fixes for dialogs & library views
* Improved: Increased notification area tooltips up to 128 chars (instead of 64)
* Improved: Library views now optionally group the ‘Play’ and ‘Enqueue’ buttons
* Improved: Mass metadata editor from library now also available in Playlist Editor
* Improved: Retry UAC prompt if user previously selected “No” (for relevant settings)
* Improved: Speed-up of Winamp shutdown process
* Improved: [gen_ff] Added a setting to control show/hide time for docked toolbars
* Improved: [gen_ml] Drag & drop handling tweaks
* Improved: [ml_downloads] Added ‘Size’ column
* Improved: [ml_history] New options for resuming playback (for podcasts or all files)
* Improved: [ml_history] Added a ‘Play Offset’ column with right-click option to clear
* Improved: [ml_local] Added Podcast, BPM & Rating fields to Ctrl+E metadata editor
* Improved: [ml_local/history/pmp] Added F8 to refresh current search
* Improved: [ml_nowplaying/wire] Added support to use alternative services
* Improved: [ml_playlists] Option to use source file instead of database-managed copy
* Improved: [ml_pmp] Added a simple view to match Local library support
* Improved: [pmp_android/usb] Added <disc> support to File Name Formatting
* Fixed: Agent not using Winamp window if a clone is already running (eg. KMPlayer)
* Fixed: Fallback issue with lang packs when loading accelerator tables
* Fixed: Length not being read when set to read titles on load
* Fixed: Ratings-related freeze on right-clicking large selections in playlist editor
* Fixed: Saving to wrong extension for the ‘Save As’ action in the Alt+3 Artwork tab
* Fixed: Unicode characters not displayed in taskbar if some old plug-ins are present
* Fixed: Various issues with aero-peek and docking of freeform skins as an appbar
* Fixed: [gen_ff] Docking to bottom/right when windowframe scale is anything but 1.0
* Fixed: [gen_jumpex] Broken ‘Add to Library’ shell menu item
* Fixed: [gen_jumpex] ‘Jump to File’ window not always visible when pressing ‘J’ or ‘F3’
* Fixed: [gen_tray] Lockup/double-start issues when using the ‘Prev’ action
* Fixed: [in_flac] Removal of embedded artwork
* Fixed: [in_midi] Memory comparison crash with badly formed .kar files
* Fixed: [libmp4v2] Crash due to invalid pointer check on corrupt files
* Fixed: [ml_local] Search filters with unicode characters not being remembered
* Fixed: [ml_playlists] Remove invalid characters from playlist name on export
* Fixed: [pmp_android/usb] Crash on bad path
* Fixed: [pmp_android/usb] Use filename if no metadata available to generate filepath
* Misc: [installer] Added a “Winamp (Safe Mode)” option to start menu icons
* Misc: More general tweaks, improvements, fixes and optimizations (lots of them!)
* Updated: [enc_fhgaac] Fraunhofer AAC Encoder v3.02.16
* Updated: [enc/in_vorbis] libogg 1.3.1
* Updated: [gen_jumpex] JTFE v1.32
* Updated: [in_wave] libsndfile 1.0.25
Installer is not gonna assoc any media files. Winamp is still my favorite to play song with. Shorcut Key Enable.
22 Sep 2009 – Winamp Fixed to play on Realtek HD all speaker in Win Vista / Win 7 Seven!
27 October 2011 – Mod skin to be uncompressed and remove ads from it.
24 JAN 2014 – Add app needed dll msvcr90. Added lyrics plugin auto search song lyrics.
(Registered Silent Repack Multilanguage)