RadioCaster is a program for taking any audio – including analog – connected to your computer or playback device and broadcasting it online to the whole world. That means seamless use of old audio sources, existing radio broadcasts, and other materials while maintaining your own digital presence. Configuration is painless, while detailed statistics help you keep track of your audience.
- Broadcast any audio that you have on your computer: support for audio capture from any computer input or playback device
- Transcode network streams
- Broadcast in MP3, AAC+, FLAC, OGG, OPUS, WMA
- Works with Icecast 2, Shoutcast v1/v2, Windows Media Services and compatible servers; includes integrated streaming server
- Integrated DSP: equalizer, compressor
- Supports VST and Winamp DSP plugins
- Broadcasting statistics (current listeners, peak listeners)
- Easy to use interface and quick configuration
- Hardware (minimal): CPU 2 Ghz 2 cores; 1 GB RAM; 1 GB hard disk space
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (SP1+), Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2; 32- or 64-bits.
- Added Scheduler to start/stop streaming at set times
- Silence and audio return are now logged
- Network stream source information is available in the Status window
- Improved accessibility for screen reader users
- Track title metadata is logged to a file
- Fixed: send silence when there’s no audio didn’t work sometimes
Special thanks to x86 release FULMOON (TSRh) … and Vinnu (TSRh) x64 release
19 December 2021 – Added x64 version from Vinnu
20 October 2023 – Update x86 version thanks to Blackrider (TSRh) release
Credits for one of the greatest ever FULMOON that took 3 minutes and 27 seconds to return the solution!
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x86
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x64 (184.108.40.206)