Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is the leading PDF converter and much more. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software lets you deliver professional PDF communications.
It’s packed with smart tools that give you even more power to communicate. Create and edit PDF files with rich media included, share information more securely, and gather feedback more efficiently.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software is the advanced way for business professionals to create, combine, control, and deliver more secure, high-quality Adobe PDF documents for easy, more secure distribution, collaboration, and data collection.
Assemble electronic or paper files into reliable PDF documents that are easy to share with others using free Adobe Reader. You can assemble even Web sites, engineering drawings, and e-mail.
With Adobe Acrobat Pro DC you can manage document reviews, synthesizing feedback from multiple reviewers while preserving document format and integrity. Extend commenting capabilities to anyone using Adobe Reader. Windows users can design intelligent Adobe PDF forms that include business logic, such as calculations and data validations, to help increase the accuracy of data collection while reducing the costs of manual data entry.
Use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to create high-impact PDF communications, collaborate more easily, and streamline reviews. Adobe Acrobat Dynamic PDF helps you get more done – easier, faster, better.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Features:
Edit PDF files
With Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, you can make minor edits to text and images right in your PDF file without requiring the original document or graphic.
- Edit text in a PDF. Fix a typo, change a font, or add a paragraph to your PDF as easily as you do in other applications using a new point-and-click interface.
- Edit images in a PDF. Resize, replace, and adjust images in your PDF with no need to track down the original file or graphic.
Export from PDF files
Reduce the time you spend retyping information stuck in PDF files. Convert PDF files to editable Microsoft Office documents. And save fonts, formatting, and effort.
- Convert PDF files to Word. Save your PDF as a Microsoft Word document and take your fonts, formatting, and layouts with you.
- Convert PDF files to Excel. Turn your PDF or just part of it into an editable Excel spreadsheet you can use for data analysis right away.
- Convert PDF files to PowerPoint. Get a head start on new projects by saving a PDF file as a fully editable PowerPoint presentation.
Create PDF files
Stop worrying about whether the files you send will look right on other people’s screens. Turn documents into PDF files anyone can reliably view with free Adobe Reader.
- Convert Word, Excel, or PowerPoint to PDF. Right from your Office application in Windows, you can create PDFs, start a shared review, restrict PDF edits, and more.
- Print to PDF. Convert files to PDF from virtually any application that prints simply by selecting Adobe PDF as your printer.
- Scan to PDF. When you need to turn a paper document or form into a digital file, just scan it to create a searchable PDF file you can edit.
- Convert HTML pages to PDF. Save web pages as PDF files to archive web content, review the pages offline, or print them more reliably.
Create and analyze forms
Cut the time you spend creating forms, rekeying data, and correcting errors. Distribute forms online, and then collect responses and analyze results in real time.
- Create new PDF and web forms. Customize professional templates or design from scratch with the Adobe FormsCentral desktop app included in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
- Collect form responses with FormsCentral. Easily collect responses by moving your PDF or web forms online with the Adobe FormsCentral online service.
- Convert existing forms to fillable PDFs. Type less, gather more. Quickly convert your paper, Word, or Excel forms to fillable PDF forms.
- Collect form responses using Adobe Acrobat tools. Compile returned forms into one PDF, or host forms using a network folder or Microsoft SharePoint server.
Merge and combine files
Communicate clearly with single PDF attachments. Put multiple files into a single, organized PDF that’s easy to email and simple to search.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF. Make sure they don’t miss a thing. Combine documents, spreadsheets, emails, and more in an organized PDF.
- Combine files in a PDF Portfolio. Share your work in a PDF Portfolio that presents materials professionally with an interactive impact.
- Create interactive PDF files. Bring your ideas to life by adding audio, Adobe Flash Player compatible video, and interactive media to PDFs.
Simplify reviews and approvals
Stop sorting through paper and email trails. Automate review and approval cycles with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Multiple reviewers can see and build on each other’s comments so you can meet your deadline.
- Streamline document reviews and approvals. In shared reviews, people can annotate PDFs with familiar tools. And you can track progress and consolidate comments.
- Export comments to Word. Save all PDF comments back to the original Microsoft Word document, and update text faster than ever.
- Approve with electronic signatures. Keep projects moving. E-sign your approval right on the PDF. No need to print, fax, or mail the document.
- Get others to sign documents. Get the green light faster. Send PDFs to others for signature approval, and track them online using the Adobe EchoSign service.
- Integrate with SharePoint. With Acrobat, it’s simple and convenient for you to retrieve, open, and save PDFs stored on your company’s SharePoint server.
- Compare two file versions. Let Acrobat do the hard work of comparing two versions of a file, providing you with a detailed report of the results.
- Store and access files on Acrobat.com. Use Acrobat.com to store your files in the cloud for free, accessing them from Acrobat or Reader on your desktop or mobile device.
Protect PDF files
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC makes it simple to keep your work more secure, no matter what application you’re in.
- Apply PDF passwords and permissions. Get expert protection without being an expert. Add copy and edit protection to any PDF – even right from Microsoft Office applications in Windows.
- Remove and redact information. Don’t just black out confidential data. Find and get rid of it for good, even when hidden in metadata.
- Automate document security tasks. Apply document security measures the same way every time. Use a guided Action to help secure your PDF before publishing it.
- 1.5GHz or faster processor
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit), 2012 (64 bit), or 2012 R2 (64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 10
- 1GB of RAM
- 380MB of available hard-disk space
- 1024×768 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10, 11; Firefox Extended Support Release
- These requirements apply to the Acrobat Pro DC subscription plan, and are in addition to the desktop requirements listed above
- Microsoft Windows 10 using Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Firefox, or Chrome
- Microsoft Windows 7 using Internet Explorer 11 or later, Firefox, or Chrome
- Mac OS X v10.12 (Sierra) or later using Safari 11 or later, Firefox, or Chrome
- iOS: Native browser based on the iOS release and Chrome
- Android: Native browser that ships with the OS and Chrome
Thanks to @WhiteDeath1313 (nsane) release…and Mr SzzS crack
11 September 2022 – Update x86 version… Thanks tm13 (nsane) sharing
13 October 2022 – Update x86 version
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x86
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x64
Old backup in case problem
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x86
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x64
17 thoughts on “Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2023.001.20093”
good and the 32bit version is not working since after installing the second start it gives that the test version finished or you have to register etc. For its part, the 64bit if it is working well
that only happen if your antivirus catch some file as virus
This download is not much good. I cannot login. Cannot add text box in Edit mode – program closes. Need a separate download of the clean.exe file that is removed by Windows when Adobe is downloaded. I will download the older 2022 version again. It stopped working. Will Uninstall and turn off Defender before downloading and installing again with the clean.exe file – I hope.
if you like enable defender … this site is not for you
Even with Windows Defender turned off and the clean.exe file is not removed the edit mode is unusable. Adobe keeps closing. No good.
there are a replacement process and you pc may catch it as virus
I try this and want to tell you: At the beginning of installation Antivirus deletet “clean.exe” then it goes on with the installation and at the end they show “Can’t find Clean.exe”.
It’s going well, you’re the best. Thanks!
Hello Thanks for your Hart Work for all from us here.
Can you or have you any idea for a Mac PC silend Install, i am looking and looking for a Friend of mine for this
he is old and not good on PC Software install.
Thanks for help
God bless you
I’m old too. Sorry sir I don’t mac
What you are posting here is a waste of time.
I already have a few different software packages installed by you in Win 10 Ent.64bit, all of which were not registered
Here your Adobe Acrobat pro is the same 7 day test… really sad what you deliver here
It seems that OCR in the latest version does not work. The software crashes
will remove the ocr fix in next release…
ok, even after a fresh intall the OCR does not work
is there a way to save as pdf/a?
The 64bit version is working well, the bad thing is that the option to update appears, not like the 2022 version that had been removed and the problem of being unchecked was avoided