Adobe Photoshop – the essential software for perfecting your images. It offers productivity and workflow enhancements, powerful new editing tools, and breakthrough compositing capabilities.
Adobe Photoshop 2022 software accelerates your path from imagination to imagery. Ideal for photographers, graphic designers, and web designers. The professional standard delivers new features such as automatic layer alignment and blending that enable advanced compositing.
Live filters boost the comprehensive, nondestructive editing toolset for increased flexibility. And a streamlined interface and new timesaving tools make your work flow faster.
Adobe Photoshop Extended software delivers all the features in Photoshop. Plus new features for working with 3D imagery, motion-based content, and advanced image analysis. If you work in film, video, multimedia, 3D, architecture, manufacturing, engineering, medicine, or science, Adobe Photoshop Extended is for you.
Adobe Photoshop gives more freedom, speed, and power to make incredible images real. You’ll get dozens of new and reinvented features, including the most advanced sharpening tool available.
Use all-new Smart Sharpen to make details stand out. Turn low-res shots into big, high-res images. Get all the advanced 3D editing and image analysis tools. They were previously available only in Adobe Photoshop CC Extended.
Quickly restore sharpness to images blurred by camera motion, whether the blur was caused by a slow shutter speed or long focal length. With Camera Shake Reduction, you can make your shots steady – even if your hands aren’t.
Overall Adobe Photoshop 2022 features:
- Revolutionary new features, a fluid user experience, and improved access to the unrivaled power of Photoshop.
- A more intuitive user interface and new nondestructive editing features that put you in control, including the new Adjustments and Masks panels
- Content-Aware Scaling – advanced auto-blending that extends depth of field, and industry-leading editing and compositing with reengineered color-correction tools
- Significant productivity enhancements that provide increased flexibility and enable you to leverage the power of today’s faster graphics processors
- Breakthrough 3D editing and compositing capabilities and improved video controls to dramatically expand your creative options
- Comprehensive image analysis with enhanced measurement and counting tools, as well as support for DICOM images and MATLAB processing routines
- Creative Cloud Libraries
- Adobe Stock
- Design Space (Preview)
- Export artboards, layers, and more
- Layer Styles
- Device Preview and the Preview CC companion app
- Blur Gallery | Restore noise in blurred areas
- Glyphs panel
- Camera Raw
- 3D printing
- 3D imaging
- UI toolkit for plug-ins and scripts
Adobe Photoshop is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Use Save to Cloud to keep your files organized across multiple computers. And with Behance integration, you can share your projects straight from Photoshop and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
Adobe Photoshop 2022 Highlights:
- Get started faster
- In-app search
- Tighter integration with Adobe XD
- Stock templates, 3D objects, and search
- Support for SVG color fonts
- New Creative Cloud Libraries capabilities
- Creative Cloud Assets improvements
- Introducing Typekit Marketplace
- Enhanced Properties panel
- Better overall performance
Windows 10 64-bit (version 1909) or later; LTSC versions are not supported
Photoshop desktop (version 23.2)
Full support for WebP
We are excited to announce that Photoshop now has full support for the WebP file format! WebP files can now be opened, created, edited, and saved in Photoshop without the need for a plug-in or preference setting.
To open a WebP file, simply select and open the file in the same manner as you would any other supported file or document. In addition to open capabilities, you can now create, edit, and save WebP files. Once you are done editing your document, open Save As or Save a Copy and select WebP from the options provided in the file format drop-down menu to save your WebP file.
Improved performance for OilPaint filter
With this release, the OilPaint filter was rewritten to take greater advantage of native GPU resources on macOS and Windows, resulting in faster performance, particularly noticeable as you work on larger files. No other updates were made to the filter.
Special thanks to @vposy release.
10 May 2022 – Added macOS version (not tested)
(CyberMania Silent Install Repack) x64
(Preactivated Installer) x64
Adobe Photoshop 2022 23.3.2 U2B (macOS)
● macOS 10.15 or higher
● Native Apple Silicon M1 support
● Intel 64-bit CPU