This little program specially designed for AMD platforms, enables easy overclocking from Windows, can monitor the temps of your system, and finally can serve as torture test if you want to check your system for stability.
Ultimate Overclocking* To Push Your System To Extreme Limits
Personalize your experience with state-of-the-art real-time overclocking*. Experience the power of AMD OverDrive™ as you adjust your processor, memory and graphics settings to push the performance envelope further than it has ever gone before.
Amazing Control To Monitor Your System Settings
The power over your system is within reach. AMD OverDrive™ lets you sit back and monitor all your performance settings including clock memory, voltage and memory timing.
Advanced Stability Tests To Ensure Your PC Runs Smoothly
Monitoring system stability has never been easier. AMD OverDrive™ utilizes multi threaded CPU tests to ensure overall system stability so you can focus on your game.
Custom Performance For Novice Users
Novice and beginner users need not be intimidated. AMD OverDrive™ provides a simple performance slider to control system settings. Adjust the slider to achieve your desired performance.
Advanced Performance For Enthusiast Users
Enthusiast users will be elated at the amount of control at your fingertips. AMD OverDrive™ exposes all controls so experienced gamers can monitor and modify performance settings to achieve extreme performance.
Overclocking* Made Easy
Maximizing your system performance doesn’t get any easier than this. AMD OverDrive™ includes a single-click performance tuning feature that optimizes your system performance automatically.
- AMD OverDrive™ utility is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows 7 (32 or 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 or 64bit)
- Windows XP (32 or 64bit)
- AMD CPU and a compatible AMD Chipset motherboard are required for installing and using AMD OverDrive™ utility.
- AMD OverDrive™ utility supports the following chipset models:
- AMD 790FX
- AMD 790GX
- AMD 790X
- AMD 785G
- AMD 780G
- AMD 770
- AMD OverDrive™ utility is not compatible with the following chipset models:
- AMD 780V
- AMD 760G
- AMD 740G
- Previous AMD Chipset models (e.g. 690G or 580X) or non-AMD Chipsets
- Certain features of AMD OverDrive™ utility require a motherboard with compatible BIOS version and may not be available on all supported hardware configurations.
- AMD Black Edition Memory Profile –feature is available with the following, validated memory modules:
Vendor: Part #: Supported CPU Models: Corsair CMD4GX3M2B1600C8 965BE (C2), 955BE, 720BE Corsair CM3X2G1600C6GT 965BE (C2), 955BE, 720BE Mushkin 996657 965BE (C2), 955BE Mushkin 996601 965BE (C2), 955BE OCZ OCZ3BE1600LV2G 955BE OCZ OCZ3BE1600C8LV2G 965BE (C2), 955BE Patriot PGS34G1600LLKA 965BE (C2), 955BE Patriot PGS34G1600ELKA 965BE (C2), 955BE Patriot PGS34G1333LLKA 965BE (C2), 955BE Patriot PGS34G1333ELKA 965BE (C2), 955BE
- In addition the system must meet the following requirements in order to enable the Black Edition Memory Profile feature:
- 790FX, 790GX or 790X AM3 motherboard with BEMP compatible BIOS revision
- AMD Phenom™ II AM3 Black Edition CPU
AMD OverDrive – Performance Tuning Utility
Watch this “how-to” video of world champion overclocker, Sami Maekinen using the AMD OverDrive utility. He walks through the steps of overclocking the upcoming Spider Platform, based on AMD Phenom quad-core processors, next-generation ATI Radeon graphics and the AMD 7-Series chipset.
AMD OverDrive Utility – Before and After Demo
This video shows a before/after demo of the novice mode of AMD OverDrive. A young child is able to overclock the AMD Spider Platform for better game-play.
Ready to use with Microsoft® Windows® 7
(Silent Install Pack)