AVS Video Editor is the best video editing software to make home videos for you even you are a beginner with a hassle free task and now all video formats are supported. Create Hollywood-like home videos with little prior computer video experience. Transfer video from cams. Experiment with over 300 effects & transitions.
Burn your video collections onto a CD-R/RW, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD-RAM, Double/Dual Layer. Burn DivX/Xvid discs. Create your movie with a few simple drag-and-drops. Enhance your videos so that they have professional look. It has easy and clear navigation for you to use video effects and other features. An advance timeline or a story board makes you easy to edit. It is very quick to edit videos from HD cameras with all key formats are supported. Record your voice or live music. Combine audio tracks with video. Save video project for PC, DVD, DivX/Xvid discs, mobile device, Web. The software automatically selects the most appropriate output format.
• Edit Easily & Precisely. Trim, cut, split, merge, rotate and mix videos. Use advanced timeline and a story-board for accurate video files editing.
• Add Sound. Combine audio tracks with video. Add background music. Record and apply voice-over or live music. Or mute unwanted irritating noises.
• Capture Your Video. Transfer video from DV-, web- or VHS camers to hard drive. Encode video directly to MPEG format and create home DVDs.
• Manage Various Formats. Work with all key video formats. Open & save files in AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP, QuickTime, DVD, VOB, etc. See a full list of supported formats here.
• Edit Your HD/Blu-Ray Videos. Open and edit all key HD/Blu-ray formats: Blu-ray, HD Video (inc. AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD and WMV HD), TOD, MOD, M2TS, etc. Apply effects and add specially designed menus to your videos. Save files and burn them on to DVD/Blu-ray discs.
• Try Various Effects. Select between 300 innovative video effects and transitions. Insert text comments, subtitles, experiment with pencil-sketch or chroma-key effects.
• Apply Menus. Use ready DVD/Blu-ray menu styles for every occasion and taste.
• Create Slideshows. Organize still pictures in a digital slideshow. Apply transitions, insert audio tracks, save as a video file on PC or burn a DVD disc.
• Multilingual Support. AVS Video Editor interface and tech-support are available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Dutch.
• Microsoft Windows 7 Support. AVS Video Editor is compatible with the latest version of Microsoft Windows.
Supported OS: Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7 (no Mac OS/Linux support)