Process Lasso is Windows process automation and optimization software. From tuning algorithms like ProBalance to user-created rules and persistent settings such as CPU affinities and priority classes, Process Lasso enables full control over running applications!
Our famous ProBalance algorithm maintains system responsiveness during high CPU loads. This proprietary algorithm dynamically adjusts the priorities of running programs to keep problematic background processes in check. With ProBalance, no longer will single, or multiple, processes be able to bring your system to a virtual stall. Process Lasso will let you keep interacting with your computer, even when it is under a heavy CPU load. Try our CPUEater Demo to experience ProBalance for yourself.
Process Lasso also allows users to automate and tweak how applications are run through a number of unique and helpful functions. These include persistent priority classes, persistent CPU affinities, disallowed processes, per-process power profiles, a process watchdog for advanced rules, process instance count limits, multiple instance balancing and much more! These features give you the ability to control how programs utilize your computer’s resources based on automatically applied settings. With Process Lasso, you can decide exactly how you want your processes to run.
Process Lasso is the ultimate Windows CPU affinity changer. The CPU affinity specifies the set of CPU cores an application is able to execute on. With Process Lasso, you can control this with a persistent setting that applies every time the application is run, or change it dynamically while the application is running once a threshold is met. The CPU affinity is commonly changed to limit CPU use or improve performance.
Many additional functions such as power plan automation, a system responsiveness metric and process activity logging are also available.
For minimal resource use, all algorithms and process rules are enforced by a stand-alone background service called the Process Governor. The GUI is entirely optional.
Process Lasso Features
- Persist CPU affinities, priorities and more
- ProBalance priority optimization
- Rules to act on processes when thresholds exceeded
- Limit process CPU use
- Automate power plan switching
- Disable Hyper-Threading/SMT per-process
- Balance multiple instances
- Limit instances of applications
- Disallow processes from running
- Keep processes running (auto-restart)
- Processor Group Extension
- Keep PC awake
- System responsiveness metric
- C++ for maximum efficiency
- Stand-alone background service applies rules
- Much more …
v184.108.40.206 – Feb 22 2023
Minor fixes and enhancements
(1) GUI: Fix an issue in shell32.ExtractAssociatedIcon call that could cause a crash when processes are running from remote paths
(1) GUI: Translation updates
(1) All: Renewed code signing certificate
Special thanks to RadiXX11 release….
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x86
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x64
2 thoughts on “Bitsum Process Lasso 220.127.116.11”
New version arrived. Please update it, thank you so much 🙂