Recover deleted files using Comfy File Recovery. The program recovers accidentally deleted files, information lost after formatting logical volumes on hard drives, USB flash drives, and memory cards. The program’s “Partition search” function lets you find and continue recovering files from a deleted logical partition.
The program’s capabilities:
• Recovers accidentally deleted files regardless of type: documents, digital images, compressed archives, music and videos; Recovers information that was lost after emptying the Recycle Bin and files that were deleted using the “Shift” + “Del” keys (without using the Recycle Bin);
• Recovers data that was lost after quick and total formatting or total deletion of a logical drive; Supports the following file systems: VFAT, FAT16, FAT32 и NTFS3, NTFS4, NTFS5, NTFS6 (including recovery of ADS – alternative data streams, and recovery of files on compressed and encrypted partitions);
• While working, the program only reads the carrier, without saving anything on it. The program lets you create a copy of a partition or the entire carrier and to continue recovering data from the copy. This completely eliminates the chance of irreversibly corrupting the information being recovered;
• The program lets you save the recovered files to any logical partition that is connected to your system, record them to CD or DVD, create an ISO copy with the recovered data, and to save files to a remote server using an FTP protocol;
• The program lets you view the contents of the files being recovered and to search for, filter, and sort the files that were found for recovery.
Thanks to Radixx11 release
(Registered Silent Install Repack) x86