Recover digital images using the Comfy Photo Recovery program. The program recovers not only accidentally deleted photo files, but also images that were lost after formatting the hard drive, memory cards, or USB flash drive. The program’s “Search for partitions” function lets you find and continue recovering digital images from the partition that was deleted.
The program’s capabilities:
• Recovers digital images in the following formats: jpe, jpeg, jpg, bmp, psd, gif, ico, psp, wmf, png, tif, tiff, …;
• Recovers digital photos, including RAW files of professional cameras in the following formats: 032, 3fr, arw, bay, bmq, cr2, crw, cs1, dc2, dcr, dng, erf, fff, k25, kdc, mef, mos, mrw, nef, orf, pef, pxn, qtk, raf, raw, rdc, sr2, srf, x3f;
• Recovers images that were deleted from memory cards (Smart Media, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Sd, Xd) of cameras, mobile phones, smartphones, and tablets. Recovers photos that were deleted from hard and removable drives, USB flash drives (Sony, Datatraveler, Kingston, Kingmax, Sandisk, Silicon, Transcend), and internal camera memory of the following brands: Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Casio, Kodak, Sony, Pentax, Panasonic;
• Recovers photo files that were lost after quick and total formatting or total deletion of a logical drive. Displays pictures that were found for recovery in the form of small images (“preview”) and also lets you filter and sort the list of found files by date, size, and resolution;
• The program lets you do the following with the recovered files:
– Save them to any logical partition that is connected to the your system;
– Record them to CD or DVD or create an ISO copy of the recovered data;
– Save them to a remote server using an FTP protocol.
Thanks to Radixx11 release
(Registered Silent Install Repack) x86