The Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner tool is intended for advanced computer users and can fix many common problems (such as removing old Adobe software, cleaning corrupt installation files, and fixing your host files to establish a connection with Adobe servers).
What is the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool?
The Creative Cloud Cleaner tool is a utility for experienced users to clean up corrupted installations. It removes or fixes problem files and resolves permission issues in registry keys.
When should I use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner tool?
Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool with the necessary precautions (such as taking backups of relevant folders) in the case of these issues.
- You have already tried repairing or uninstalling the Creative Cloud desktop app, but still can’t update or install your Creative Cloud app.
- You want to remove older Adobe software completely.
- Your Creative Cloud app fails to launch even though you have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
- You cannot sign in to Adobe apps even after multiple attempts even after trying these common solutions.
- You cannot connect to Adobe servers and have limited access to Adobe apps and services even after trying these common solutions.