CyberLink PowerDVD 21 is the most universal Blu-ray, 8K, and 4K HDR Media Player for Windows. It’s an all-in-one, premium multimedia app to play stream, movies, videos, audio, photos, VR 360˚ content. PowerDVD is the number one choice to play media from your PC, home network, connected devices, your content in the cloud, and social networks. It is the complete solution for all of your entertainment needs.
This CyberLink product is the perfect solution for any media format. From enhanced audio and visual playback to intuitive organizational tools, you can manage your entire media library of photos, videos, music, as well as Blu-ray and DVD movies, all in one application. It even can help to download media content from YouTube or Vimeo. Play, enhance, and share all of your favorite media with CyberLink PowerDVD 21.
In addition to the highest quality media playback available, PowerDVD allows you to organize all of your content in one place. From your full collection of video, music, and photos, this CyberLink application gives you complete control and even gives you on-demand access to your media library from any device or screen, wirelessly!
CyberLink PowerDVD 21 can play from 8K to Blu-Ray
PowerDVD is the world’s best performing 4K and 8K Media Player with HDR10 support. Playback Blu-ray discs, ISO files and Ultra HD video files for an unparalleled audiovisual experience. Plus, with support for DTS HD Audio and Dolby True HD Audio, PowerDVD can deliver a cinema-like audio experience wherever you take it.
See YouTube Like Never Before
Watch YouTube channels in up to 8K for the ultimate viewing experience. Plus download your favorite videos for offline viewing.
CyberLink PowerDVD 21 supports All Major Formats
Upgrade your home cinema experience with stunning 8K video and support for 4K, HDR 10. Get HEVC, AVC and XAVC-S Hi-definition video playback and support for virtually any media format.
Hear the Difference
Bring more detail and realism to movie nights with Dolby Digital Surround, DTS and Hi-Res Audio support up to 7.1 sound channels.
A Totally Immersive Experience
Don’t just watch movies, be in them. Put yourself at the center of the action with 360° video, VR video playback and spatial audio.
Whether you’re the designated DJ for the next road trip or you need a great workout mix for the gym, organize and compose your favorite tracks and take your playlist with you.
- Organize Your Entertainment. Personalize your media library with customizable thumbnails and poster wall to keep your content organized and searchable.
- Photo Management With AI. Automatically tag and organize large photo libraries with AI facial recognition, powered by CyberLink’s FaceMe engine.
- Stay up-to-Date. Access detailed information about movies and TV shows with PowerDVD’s extensive content database.
A TrueTheater Experience
Bring your favorite movies and videos to life with TrueTheater enhancements. Enhance the quality of any media format with our proprietary playback technology that is designed to sharpen, deepen color, and audio fidelity of any file type.
Upscales Your Movies
TrueTheater brings the cinematic experience to your living room. Enjoy richer, more detailed colors with crisper, more balanced sound on any media type.
- TrueTheater Lighting, TrueTheater Audio, TrueTheater Color, TrueTheater HDR
Watch Anywhere, Anytime With On-Demand Access
Stream to any device at home or on-the-go. Enjoy or share movies and TV shows on-demand from any device with the app or from any web browser.
Watch On the Big Screen
Steam your media collection from any device to your TV with support for Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Roku and Apple TV.
- Stream. Stream your movies and TV shows to any PC, tablet, or mobile phone with the PowerPlayer App or from any web browser.
- Share. Share your favorite movies or shows from your CyberLink Cloud with a simple link.
- Store. Store up to 40 HD movies on the Cyberlink Cloud with 100 GB included.
PowerDVD 21 Ultra/PowerDVD 365
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (64 bit OS only)
- Ultra HD Blu-ray: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit with Fall Creators Update 2017 Oct. updates)
- HDR10: Windows 10 (64-bit with October 2018 Update)
- 8K Video Playback: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit with Fall Creators Update 2017 Oct. updates)
- 4K Video Playback with TrueTheater: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit with Fall Creators Update 2017 Oct. updates)
- Blu-ray Disc and DVD: Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 7 with Service Pack 1
- VR Mode: Windows 10/8.1/7 with Service Pack 1
- Ultra HD Blu-ray: From Intel 7th generation and until Intel 10th generation Core i processors that include the Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX) technology.
- VR Mode: Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent.
- Blu-ray Disc, DVD Playback:
- Blu-ray disc playback: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 (2.66GHz), AMD Phenom 9450 (2.10GHz).
- TrueTheater HD** for Blu-ray and HD video: Intel Core i5 (with 4 Cores), AMD Phenom II X6.
- DVD playback: Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz), Athlon 64 2800+ (1.8 GHz), AMD Fusion E-series & C-series.
** Note: Some Fox titles released from Jul. 2013 will not support TrueTheater HD.
† Note: PowerDVD maintains support for processors below 1.6 GHz disabling some non-essential features.
- 4K Video Playback with TrueTheater: Intel Kaby Lake Core i5 with HD (UHD) Graphics 630.
- 4K Ultra HD with Hardware Acceleration: Intel 3rd generation Core i5.
- Media Library Sharing on Home Network: Intel 7th Generation Core i5 for single 1080p video real-time transcoding.
Note: CyberLink PowerDVD supports 4K Ultra HD video in H.264/MP4 format at bitrates up to 60 Mbps.
Graphics Processor (GPU)
- 8K Video with Hardware Acceleration:
- AMD Radeon RX 5500, NVIDIA GTX 10 series; Intel 7th Generation Core i7 (Kaby Lake) with HD (UHD) Graphics 630.
- 8K video output: GPU and 8K monitor with DisplayPort 1.4 or HDMI 2.1 support.
- 8K Video with Hardware Acceleration:
Note: CyberLink PowerDVD supports 8K Ultra HD video (up to 7680 × 4320 resolution, 30 FPS) in HEVC 8/10bits , VP9 8/10bits (depending on GPU performance).
- Ultra HD Blu-ray: Integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 or Intel Iris™ Graphics 640.
Note: Ultra HD Blu-ray is supported only if a display is powered by Intel Graphics and supports HDCP 2.2. If your computer includes more than one graphics processor, Ultra HD Blu-ray is supported only on the display that is connected and powered by Intel Graphics.
- VR Mode: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent.
- HDR 10 Video Playback:To view High Dynamic Range (HDR) effects from HDR10 Videos, Intel 7th Generation (Kaby Lake) Core i Processors integrated with Intel HD Graphics 630 or Intel Iris Graphics 640, AMD Radeon RX 400 series; RX 500 Series; RX Vega Series, and NVIDIA GTX 950/960, 1000 series (for HEVC HDR 10), RTX 2000 series, GTX 1080 Ti, GTX 1050, GTX 1050 Ti, or GT 1030 (for VP9 HDR 10).
- 4K Ultra HD with Hardware Acceleration:
- H.264/AVC: 3rd Generation Intel Core i5 (Ivy Bridge).
- H.265/HEVC (8bits): 5th Generation Intel Core i5 (Broadwell) or NVIDIA GTX 960.
- H.265/HEVC (10bits): 7th Generation Intel Core i5 (Kaby Lake) or Nvidia GTX 1060.
Note: CyberLink PowerDVD supports 4K Ultra HD video in H.264 / MP4 format at bitrates up to 60 Mbps.
- 4K Playback with TrueTheater: Intel HD/UHD Graphics 630 or Intel Iris Graphics 640 for 4K 30 fps video. NVIDIA GTX 1060 or AMD RX580 for 4K 60 fps video.
- Blu-ray Disc, DVD, and TrueTheater HD Playback: Intel HD Graphics, ATI Radeon HD 5000, NVIDIA GeForce 9500GT.
Note: We strongly recommend that you update your graphics card driver to the latest version.
- DVD Playback: PCI Express graphic accelerator supporting DirectX 9.0.
- Ultra HD Blu-ray: Ultra HD Blu-ray A mainboard is required which supports the Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX) technology. The Intel SGX feature needs to be enabled in the BIOS settings and allocated with 128 MB or above memory space. To view the HDR 10 effect of Ultra HD Blu-ray movies, a mainboard that supports exporting HDR 10 signal is required.
Note: To output Ultra HD Blu-ray movies to an external display, the connection port embedded on the mainboard must support HDCP 2.2. For laptop PCs, please refer to the specification of your laptop to see if the external display connection (HDMI/DisplayPort) supports HDCP 2.2 output.
- HDR 10: To view HDR 10 video, a mainboard that supports exporting HDR 10 signal is required.
- 4GB RAM (6GB recommended).
Hard Disk Space
- 1GB of free Hard Disk space required for product installation.
Note: When playing video files on displays larger than Quad HD+ (or any file greater than 3300 X 1900 resolution), CyberLink PowerDVD enters a high performance mode that disables some non-essential playback features. In this mode the following features are unavailable: Video rotation. Video Scene Selector (Video mark in/out). Instant Preview. Instant Zoom (Zoom in/out). Dual subtitle display. Subtitle customization for font, color, and size. If required, you can disable high performance mode in video settings.
- Ultra HD Blu-ray:
- Display device with HDMI 2.0a/DisplayPort 1.3 connection interface, and must support HDCP 2.2.
- Screen resolution: Ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160).
- Display connection: HDMI 2.0a/DisplayPort 1.3 version cable without any adapters/splitters/repeaters.
Note: To enable the High Dynamic Range (HDR) feature of Ultra HD Blu-ray movies, the display device must support the HDR display feature and 10-bit color depth display capability with an HDMI 2.0a/DisplayPort 1.4 connection interface. If your display device or GPU doesn’t support the HDR feature, PowerDVD will play back the Ultra HD Blu-ray movie under Standard Dynamic Range (SDR) mode.
- Blu-ray Disc, DVD Playback:
- For Blu-ray titles with AACS and DVD titles with CPRM playback, PowerDVD only allows output to display devices using DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort connector in order to be compliant with copy protection (HDCP).
- For other DVD and Blu-ray Disc playback: Requires a HDCP compliant display for digital output, or TV or computer monitor for analog output.
- VR Mode: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2.
- VR Mode: 2x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0
- Required for initial software and file format activation, first-time playback of an Ultra HD Blu-ray movie, and other online services.
Format and Device Support
|Movies||BD-R 1.1/BD-RE 2.1, BD-R 2.0/BD-RE 3.0, BDROM 2.2, BD-J, BDROM Profile 1.1 (Bonus View), BDROM Profile 2.0 (BD-Live), BDROM Profile 6.0 (Ultra HD Blu-ray), AVCHD XAVC-S, DVD-Video, DVD-VR, DVD+VR, VCD,SVCD, CD, BD ISO, DVD ISO|
|Videos||Conventional Video: 264, 265, 26L, 3G2, 3GP, 3GP2, 3GPP, ASF, AVC, AVI, BSF, DIV, DIVX, DVR-MS, FLV1, H264, H265, HEVC, JSV, JVT, M1V, M2P, M2T, M2TS, M2V, M4V, MKV, MOD, MOV1, MP4, MP4V, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MPV, MTS, QT, TOD, TP, TPD, TRP, TS, TTS, VC1, VOB, VRO, WM, WMV, WTV2, WEBM(VP9 + Opus/Vorbis)|
360 Video: Equirectangular format MP4 (H.264/265). Supports up to 4K resolution in 2:1 aspect ratio.
HDR 10 Video: H.265 in MP4, MKV and M2TS, VP9 in WEBM
|Photos||BMP, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, ARW, CR2, CRW, DCR, DNG, ERF, KDC, MEF, MRW, NEF, ORF, PEF, RAF, RAW, RW2, SR2, SRF, X3F, GIF, HEIC/HEIF|
|Music||AAC3, AC35, ADTS3, AOB, APE, DTS, FLAC4, M4A (AAC, ALAC codec), MID, MKA, MP2, MP3, MPA, OGG, RMI, WAV, WMA, DSD Audio (DSF, DFF)|
|Subtitles||External (text): SubRip (.SRT), PowerDivX (.PSB), MicroDVD (.SUB), SubViewer (.SUB), SubStation Alpha (.SSA, .ASS), SAMI (*.SMI)|
External (image): VobSub (.sub+.idx)
Embedded: MKV: SSA, ASS, SRT, PGS (Compressed PGS, Uncompressed PGS), VobSub MP4: VobSub, Embedded-Timed Text (MPEG4 PART-17)
- 1Only supports FLV/MOV files encoded with H.264 codec
- 2Only supported on Windows 7 with OEM TV Feature Pack
- 3ADTS and AAC require Windows 7 or above
- 4Music files only
- 5Requires Windows 8.1 or above
Extract Audio from Video
|Videos||ASF, AVI, DIVX, MOV (H.264), DAT, M2T, VRO, MKV, FLV, MP4, WMV,DVR-MS, MOD, MPEG, MPG, TOD, VOB, MTS, M2TS, WTV|
22 April 2021 – Remove extra task schedule cltoast stuff…. Just found it.
19 June 2021 – Update to April release. Thanks to semthex serial.
20 June 2021 – Wrong upload… my bad 🙁
(Registered Silent Install Repack) x64