Driver Store Explorer [RAPR] makes it easier to deal with Windows driver store. Supported operations include enumeration, adding a driver package (stage), adding & installing, deletion and force deletion from the driver store.
- Enumerate / List all the packages staged in the current driver store.
- Support offline driver store.
- Showing device associated with drivers.
- Export the list as CSV.
- Add a driver package to the driver store.
- Delete a package from the store.
- Deletion of multiple driver packages (batch mode).
- Full fledged GUI Supports grouping / sorting on any column.
- Supports re-arranging of / Selecting specific columns.
- Cleanup old config when a new version runs the first time.
- Strong sign the assembly so the config path is consistent.
- Korean and Portuguese translation.
- Fix sorting exception when driver version is malformed.
- Use pnputil on Win 7 as some DISM version seems buggy.
- Uninstall DCH drivers when force option is used.
- Spanish support and minor translation updates.
Release Date: 2019-11-07
Download Page: https://github.com/lostindark/DriverStoreExplorer/releases
Portable (889 KB): https://github.com/lostindark/DriverStoreExplorer/releases/download/v0.10.58/DriverStoreExplorer.v0.10.58.zip