FurMark is a very intensive OpenGL benchmark that uses fur rendering algorithms to measure the performance of the graphics card. Fur rendering is especially adapted to overheat the GPU and that’s why FurMark is also a good stability and stress test tool (also called GPU burner) for the graphics card.
1.26.0 (May 18th, 2021)
- added support of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti
- added support of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti
- added support of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050
- added support of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB
- added support of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (id: 2504)
- added support of NVIDIA A6000, A5000 and A4000.
- added support of NVIDIA T1000, T600 and T400.
- added detection of Intel UHD Graphics P750.
- improved Radeon RX 6900 XT and RX 6700 XT detection.
- updated: GPU-Z 2.39
- updated: GPU Shark 0.22.2.0
- updated with NVAPI R465.
- updated: ZoomGPU 1.30.0 (GPU monitoring library).
Remark: This tool is very useful to test stability of graphic card overclocking.