FurMark is a very intensive OpenGL benchmark that uses fur rendering algorithms to measure the performance of the graphics card. Fur rendering is especially adapted to overheat the GPU and that’s why FurMark is also a good stability and stress test tool (also called GPU burner) for the graphics card.
126.96.36.199 (February 2nd, 2023)
- + added support of Radeon RX 7900 XTX and RX 7900 XT.
- + added support of GeForce RTX 4070 Ti.
- + added support of GeForce RTX 4090/4080/4070/4060/4050 Laptop GPUs.
- + added a new command line option to control the use of dedicated or integrated GPU: /hpgfx=0|1. Same option is also available in FurMark 2.x.
- ! updated: GPU-Z 2.52.
- ! updated: GPU Shark 0.29.0
- ! updated: ZoomGPU 1.37.0 (GPU monitoring library)
Remark: This tool is very useful to test stability of graphic card overclocking.
One thought on “FurMark 1.33”