Macro Recorder captures mouse events and keystrokes like a tape recorder, allowing you to automate tedious procedures on your computer.
Press Record. Perform the actions.
Macro Recorder records your mouse movements, mouse clicks and keyboard input. Just like a tape recorder for your computer.
Press Stop. Edit the macro.
The built-in macro editor allows you to review your recording, rearrange actions, change pauses or edit keyboard input.
Press Play. Repeat the macro.
Macro Recorder repeats your macro recording as often as needed, saving you from repetitive tasks. You can adjust playback speed and smooth out edgy mouse movements.
New features in Macro Recorder v2
• Image detection
• Post-playback options Shut-down, Stand-by, Restart, Logout, Lock.
• New action: Wait for file change (file creation/deletion/modification).
• New action: Execute program
• New action: On-screen text recognition (OCR)
• Windows resize/position restore is now optional in the focus action.
• Relative mouse positioning.
• Label search feature
• New comments column in macro action list
• Updated and rearranged user interface
• Hotkey to playback macro from selected action.
• Search & Replace feature
• Support for 64 bit macOS
• CSV file export
• Parameter increment or randomize function.
Thanks to BTCR keygen
(Keygen) Password = CyberMania