Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium protects you from zero-day exploits targeting browser and application vulnerabilities. Its proprietary technology guards you in that critical period between the release of a new exploit and its security patch. And, unlike antivirus products, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium proactively prevents the exploit from installing its payload before the damage can be done.
- Four layers of exploit protection (application hardening, protection against Operating System security bypasses, memory caller protection, application behavior protection)
- Proactive technology
- Protection for older Windows operating systems, including Windows XP
- Shields browsers and browser add-ons (including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and others), browser components (such as Java and Flash), PDF readers (including Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, Foxit Reader), Microsoft Office files (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint), media players (including Windows Media Player, VideoLAN VLC Player, QuickTime Player, Winamp Player)
- Ability to add and manage custom shields
- No signature database
- Small footprint
- Anti-malware and antivirus compatible
- Blocks unknown and known exploit kits
- Defends against “drive-by- download” attacks (which is a malware delivery technique that is triggered simply because the user visited a website )
OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).