proDAD Mercalli is well known as an industry standard. Therefore, professionals and enthusiasts consider Mercalli to be the probably most efficient and most versatile stabilization solution. The only obstacle, especially for those who like to work intuitively and fast as possible, has been the rather time-consuming process of analyzing the footage, which used to be necessary. But this was only necessary up until now! With proDAD Mercalli RT there is no longer a need for a thorough video analysis prior to stabilizing.
For the very first time the footage is being stabilized live – in real time – right on your timeline. If you wish to, you may creatively control the degree of stabilization, the amount of zoom and choose the character of stabilization to perfectly match the character of each individual scene.
Since a high-quality video stabilization does not require any extra amount of time anymore, you may now apply the proven Mercalli stabilization to all your projects. And even better: Along with proDAD Mercalli RT we introduce proDAD Picture Enhanzr as the complementing real time plugin image-solution of the Mercalli V5 Suite for Magix. Picture Enhanzr analyses and optimizes dynamics, contrast and brightness of your footage – all automatic in real time. Your images will look more brilliant, detailed and vivid. If you wish to, you may also finetune the setting to your liking or have Mercalli automatically set the optimal values matching the individual scene. You and your viewers will see the difference and enjoy your work even more.
The real time life performance power of proDAD Mercalli RT is another milestone in video stabilization now also accompanied by the Picture Enhanzr as another real time plugin making your footage stand out with even richer colors and stunning dynamics. For intensive CMOS corrections within Magix – capable of even correcting wobble or yellow distortions – CMOS FIXR Pro is your plugin tool and for the most demanding stabilizing jobs, Mercalli Pro is the right plugin for you. With these two new plugins, Mercalli RT and Picture Enhanzr of the Mercalli V5 Suite for Magix – complementing Mercalli Pro, the CMOS Fixr Pro und Mercalli Standalone – you are perfectly prepared to optimize, stabilize and CMOS-correct almost any type of video footage.
NEW: Real time stabilization for all your video material
– Real time live performance
– No analysis needed prior to stabilizing
– New stabilization profile “Fixed Cam” added to remove all movements achieving an ultra-stable look (especially suited for interviews, stage recordings and documentary shooting with long telephoto lenses)
– “Content aware fill”: empty borders resulting during the stabilization process may optionally be filled by matching content of nearby picture frames
– Correcting simple rolling shutter effects
– Stabilization profiles for common applications like:
– “Glide Cam”: The virtual camera follows smoothly the movement of the real camera and removes sudden and shaky movements.
– “Sports Cam”: The virtual camera generally follows the fast movement of the real camera and smoothens sudden and shaky movements.
– “Science Cam”: Comparable stabilization to “Steadycam” but without limitation and edge fill. (Well suited to evaluate parameters and optimize settings.)
– “Fixed Cam”: The virtual camera is set to a fixed point without following the real camera.
– “Steadycam”: (floating camera) The virtual camera follows the movements of the real camera more subtle so that sudden movements are being avoided.
– Extensive detail options to control stabilization
– “Diagnostics”: technical information is being displayed
– Overlay display visualizing the stabilization to optimize settings
– Overlay display to evaluate processing time vs. real time performance
– Score display to evaluate real time capacity vs. degree of stabilization
– Supports up to 256 cores for faster processing or computing higher resolution or framerates in real time
NEW: Real time video optimizing for all purposes
– Real time life performance
– No prior analysis needed
– Suports up to 256 cores for faster processing or computing higher resolution or framerates in real time
– Automatic optimization of contrast and brightness according to picture content. Balancing uneven levels of contrast and brightness within a video sequence. Optionally the image may be divided into separate areas. This allows to treat (for example) the sky differently to the ground.
– Brightness, dynamics and color saturation can additionally be finetuned manually.
– “Safe Colors” forces values to stay within the YUV limits. This optional setting may be important working within a studio/broadcast environment, because values out of this range cannot be displayed correctly.
– Works internally within native color space RGB; YUV-444; 8bit / 10bit
proDAD Mercalli Stabilizr PRO for Magix and proDAD Mercalli CMOS-Fixr PRO for Magix
Both plugins share the proven and further optimized and accelerated comprehensive video analysis as basis of the very robust and versatile image stabilization. This intensive processing – only needed for complex cases – guarantees stable footage even under exceptionally demanding circumstances.
Compared to the real time plugins these are the differences in handling and use case:
– Performance: supports high end hardware architecture (up to 256 cores) enabling a fast analysis as well as a fast frame rendering
– The all automatic stabilizer can very comfortably be applied to multiple clips.
– Interactive overlay charts for an easy detection of critical zones in a video sequence to manually optimize the degree and quality of stabilization.
– Highly increased sharpness in stabilized video because of less need to zoom in due to new algorithms especially with interlaced video
– Less degree of zoom-in results in a higher resolution and preserves more wider angle
– Fading in and out stabilization allows an easy and fast stabilization of shorter areas of a video sequence with no need to splice the clip
– Spheric videos up to 170° can be stabilized maintaining the spheric view
– Stereoscopic 3D footage can now be stabilized
Comprehensive set of camera profiles for numerous lenses
Extremely robust against obstacles like:
– Other objects
– Extreme light conditions
– Image noise
– Plain areas (like for example a white sky or a water surface without any visible structure or contrast)
– Overlay display visualizing the stabilization process to further improve settings.
– Works internally within the native color space: RGB; YUV-444; 8bit/10bit
Supports 4K and Cinemascope
– Enhanced rolling shutter correction
– GPU support a to further speed up processing (compatible graphics card needed)
proDAD Mercalli CMOS-Fixr PRO for Magix
– Performance: supports high end hardware (up to 256 cores) enabling a fast analysis
– Comprehensive and intensive rolling shutter correction
– Even massive CMOS effects like skew, wobble or jello are being corrected
– Works internally within the native color space: RGB; YUV-444; 8bit
For proDAD Mercalli RT:
Win7-Win10, Recommended Hardware: 8GB Main Memory; 1GB HDD; 8-Core CPU
For proDAD Picture Enhanzr:
Win7-Win10, Recommended hardware: 6GB main memory; 1GB HDD; 4-Core CPU
For Stabilizr PRO for Magix:
Win7-Win10, Recommended Hardware: 6GB Main Memory; 1GB HDD; 4-Core CPU
For cmosFIXR PRO for Magix:
Win7-Win10; Graphics card with shader model 3.0 or higher, Recommended hardware: 6GB main memory; 1GB HDD; 4-core CPU; 1GB graphics card memory
Thanks to MADARA release
(Installer with crack) x64