Tixati is a peer-to-peer file sharing program that uses the popular BitTorrent protocol, allowing many peers to form a cooperative swarm and download very large files with great efficiency.
The program is a free and easy to use client featuring detailed views of all aspects of the torrent swarm, including peers, pieces, files, and trackers.
Also included are powerful bandwidth charting and throttling capabilities, and a full DHT implementation. Low memory usage. Support for “magnet links“, so no need to download .torrent files if a simple magnet-link is available. Super-efficient peer choking/unchoking algorithms ensure the fastest downloads. Peer connection encryption for added security, as well as IPv6 support.
Advanced bandwidth charting of overall traffic and per-transfer traffic, with separate classification of outbound traffic for trading and seeding.
Tixati also featuring Customizable event logging for each download, and individual event logs for all peers within the swarm.
This application has expert local file management functions which allow you to move files to a different location even while downloading is still in progress. Highly flexible bandwidth throttling, including trading/seeding proportion adjustment and adjustable priority for individual transfers and peers. Full DHT (Distributed Hash Table) and PEX implementation for trackerless torrents as well as for torrents with an announce, including detailed traffic graphs and customizable event logging.
Tixati works well with the default settings, but there are a few things every user should do to make sure they are getting the fastest download speeds possible. Because internet connection speeds and latency can vary greatly, you should feel free to experiment with the settings to find what works best for you.
Tixati is better than the rest:
- Simple and easy to use
- Ultra-fast downloading algorithms
- DHT, PEX, and Magnet Link support
- Super-efficient peer selection and choking
- RC4 connection encryption for added security
- Detailed bandwidth management and charting
- Advanced features such as RSS, IP Filtering, Event Scheduler
- Easy and quick install – no java, no .net
- NO Spyware NO Ads NO Nonsense
September 8, 2020
Tixati version 2.75 is now available. This update has many new features and improvements:
- new File Auto-Select preset system in Settings > Transfers > Files
- clicking the Auto button in transfer pre-load window will show dropdown menu if there are multiple Auto-Select presets
- each Category can have it’s own default Auto-Select preset, configurable from Category Properties window
- new option for File Auto-Select to apply file filter to single-file transfer
- transfer pre-load window Select All button will no longer expand all folders
- added expall and expselall to pre-load window custom button codes
- in pre-load window, added Next In Queue option to menu when right clicking the Start button
- automatically undo the single file move out of folder action in pre-load window if user selects additional files
- before applying File Auto-Select, file and folder locations and move-on-complete paths are reset to defaults
- right-click menu for locally queued downloads has new option to move to front of queue
- in RSS created transfer options, added Next In Queue option to prioritize created transfers yet still queue them
- improvements to RSS feed parsing routines, better compatibility with even more feeds
- fixed rare crash in custom color selector on certain Windows builds
- fixed updating problem in custom color config view that happened when clicking Revert on some items
- a few other minor GUI tweaks and adjustments
We are working on several more new features. Another release will be posted very soon.
Thanks for using Tixati!