Create tack-sharp images with no artifacts or halos. Sharpen AI is the first sharpening and shake reduction software that can tell difference between real detail and noise. Create tack-sharp images even when you’re shooting handheld, at night, or with a shallow depth of field.
Powered by AI
Sharpen AI was trained with millions of images so it could learn the characteristics of detail vs. noise – and then enhance just the detail. In some cases, it can even recover image detail.
Works wherever you currently edit your photos. Use Sharpen AI either as a standalone software or as a plug-in for Topaz Studio / Photoshop / Lightroom Classic.
Through continuous AI training, Sharpen AI’s enhancement model becomes both faster and higher-quality with time. You’ll get the latest and greatest when the model improves.
Three kinds of sharpening for a perfect photo.
There’s nothing worse than the feeling of taking the perfect photo, rushing home, opening it up on your computer… and realizing that it’s blurry at 100%. When this happens, it’s usually caused by one of three problems: camera shake, focus issues, or general softness. Sharpen AI includes a separate module to handle each one.
Stabilize: natural shake reduction
Even the steadiest hands don’t compare to a tripod when it comes to image sharpness. Unlike a tripod, though, you always have your hands with you! Sharpen AI’s Stabilize module has been trained to reverse motion blur and make handheld images look like they were taken from a tripod.
Focus: better focus correction
Focus correction is a notoriously difficult problem that’s easy to get wrong, but Sharpen AI’s Focus module excels at correct up to ten pixels of focus blur. This is perfect for sharpening out-of-focus eyes or correct issues caused by incorrect in-camera focus. Tip: use selective adjustments for best results!
Sharpen: general input sharpening
Even with no motion blur or focus issues, images generally come out of the camera soft. Sharpen AI includes the Sharpen module that specializes in correcting small amounts of general softness without any artifacts or halos. It’s the most natural-looking sharpening tool that you will ever use.
The perfect time to make images tack-sharp.
The need for sharpening is universal: most images come out a little soft straight out of the camera. Here’s just a handful of use cases in which we’ve seen exceptional results with Sharpen AI.
You can pose people, but it’s much harder to ask animals to stay still! Use Sharpen AI’s Stabilize module to correct camera shake and the inevitable motion blur you get from fast-moving subjects. It’s also difficult to focus perfectly in these situations, so the Focus module will also be very useful. This applies to any photos with fast-moving subjects – not just animals! Adjust the slider to the left to see the difference at 100%, or click for a larger before/after.
No matter how fast you set your shutter speed, you can’t shoot handheld landscapes as sharp as if you had a tripod. You don’t always have a tripod with you, though. Sometimes you don’t even have the luxury of using a fast shutter speed. Sharpen AI’s Stabilize module helps you get handheld images that look like they were taken from a tripod. This model was trained specifically to counteract motion blur caused by camera shake and can produce some pretty exceptional results in your photos.
Getting sharp portraits is essential. Using controlled lighting and tripods in a studio setting is a good way to do that, but you’re not always in a studio. Use Sharpen AI when the otherwise perfect portrait has slightly out-of-focus eyes or camera shake.
A new approach to sharpening.
We believe that better technology enables you to produce better art. The photos that thousands of other photographers have created with AI technology have been astounding, and we can’t wait to see what you create. Here’s how it works.
What does sharpness look like? (Training)
The first step of the machine learning process is to teach the software what sharpness is. We do this by feeding millions of blurred/sharp image pairs into the software and asking it to learn the characteristics of what makes an image sharp.
How to achieve this sharpness? (Learning)
Just like computers perform math and complex operations faster than humans, they can also learn much faster for very specific tasks. Sharpen AI soon understands how sharp images generally become blurred, and therefore how to reverse the process.
How do we sharpen images faster? (Optimization)
Sharpen AI performs millions of operations per pixel, so a significant amount of work is done to speed it up. This whole process continues even after the product’s release: you’ll likely see new updates with sharpening model improvements as the software learns more.
Operating System Version:
– Windows 7 x64
– Windows 8/8.1 x64
– Windows 10 x64
– System RAM: 8GB / 16GB recommended
– GPU VRAM: 2GB / 4GB recommended
Graphics Card Requirements:
– NVIDIA: GeForce GTX 770 2GB / GeForce GTX 960 4GB recommended
– AMD: Radeon HD 8570 2GB / Radeon R9 270 4GB recommended
– Intel: HD Graphics 5000 / Iris Plus Graphics 640 recommended
- New improved “Select” models
- “Select” options (except custom) are now preserved when using Actions, Smart Objects, or Last Filter in Photoshop
- The standard model and each blur type will each keep track of their manually set parameters independently
- The manual model selector will once again show models that require a file to be downloaded in italics
- A dialog will appear on startup and upon changing AI Processor to download all model files needed to run all your models, if applicable. This dialog can also be opened via the Help menu
- External Editor instances will now merge with each other
- JPEG quality slider now goes from 1-100 and is 1:1 with the actual quality level (previously the 1-10 slider would be mapped onto 25-95)
- When downloading models Just In Time, the progress bar will hide when opening up a dialog, and re-open when the dialog closes
- Using right click in mask mode will perform the opposite action to the selected one (add vs subtract)
- Fixed errors coming from certain folders not existing
- Fixed processing errors causing a loop if auto update preview is on in comparison view
- Fixed manual update preview button being disabled in mask mode
- Fixed issue causing plugin mode to sometimes ask about installing plugin files on startup
- Fixed scrolling to change masking parameters not working
- Fixed issues with comparison view frames potentially not having a model selected
- Fixed external editor not displaying a warning when opening invalid file types, such as PSD files
Remark: Installer direct from the website. Lazy upload this daily update software. Such a
Topaz Sharpen AI 4.1.0 (HOSTS block)
Topaz Sharpen AI 4.0.1
Crack Hook (Pass = CyberMania)
Topaz Sharpen AI 3.2.2