VEGAS Pro 16 is the Creative Software for Professional Video, Audio, and Blue-ray Disc Creating! Only Vegas combines real-time SD, HD, 2K and 4K video editing with unrivaled audio tools to provide the ultimate all-in-one environment for creative professionals. High-definition and high-fidelity.
VEGAS Pro 16 is your project companion from start to finish. Edit professional video and audio material in high resolution formats up to 4K. Discover workflow-optimized plug-ins for image stabilization, design dynamic titles and create custom DVDs and Blu-ray Discs. Experience a new type of creative freedom with VEGAS Pro 16.
VEGAS Pro 16 guides your video editing projects with its intelligent workflows and industry-leading audio editing tools, putting professional standards within easy reach.
Native support for HEVC and ProRes file formats lets you place all common formats alongside one another on the timeline. Even video from RED cameras.
VEGAS Pro 16 gives you more editing power than ever before. With new velocity limits, you can create fast motion that’s 40 times faster than normal speed. New hover scrub capabilities make marking in and out points and adding footage from the Trimmer much faster and more efficient. That leaves more time for your main goal: creating impressive videos.
Make full HD recordings stand out in top quality with intelligent plug-ins, even in 4K projects. Incorporate your HD archival footage in 4K projects with Smart Upscaling and Smart Zoom tools. Deliver your project in a variety of common 4K file formats.
VEGAS Pro 16 supports you right from the import and through to the finished disc. The included VEGAS DVD Architect software gives you full control – from label design and menu controls to encoder settings.
Import Photoshop files with multiple layers to create custom keyframe-compatible graphic animations and overlays. Comprehensive menu design and detailed encoder settings in VEGAS DVD Architect make it an indispensable tool for creating DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
VEGAS Pro Edit
- Interaction between storyboards and timelines
- Advanced motion tracking
- World-class video stabilization
- 360° editing support
- Pro-level audio plug-ins
- Improved High DPI scaling
- Bézier masking OFX plug-in
- Tiny Planet OFX plug-in
- Extensive backup file options
VEGAS Pro (in addition to VEGAS Pro Edit)
- VEGAS DVD Architect
- Boris FX Continuum Lights Unit
- proDAD VitaScene V3 LE
VEGAS Pro Suite (in addition to VEGAS Pro)
- FXhome HitFilm Ignite Pro
- proDAD VitaScene V3 PRO
- Boris FX Sapphire Lighting Unit
- VEGAS DVD Architect
Innovative editing tools
Edit SD, HD, 2K and 4K material in 2D or stereoscopic 3D, with drag-and-drop functionality or traditional 3-point and 4-point editing modes. The program interface provides an impressive array innovative tools and thoughtful touches, with a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production tasks. The Expanded Edit Mode temporarily splits the track at the edit point. And it enables you to dynamically add or remove frames from either side of the edit point while the media is playing, creating a highly precise, interactive editing experience.
Stereoscopic 3D editing
Create breathtaking stereoscopic 3D projects with the same ease and agility as the Vegas Pro 2D workflow. The software provides the ability to easily import, adjust, edit, preview, and output stereoscopic 3D media. All using industry-standard professional delivery formats including single or dual files with side-by-side, top/bottom, or line-alternate encoding. Anaglyphic monitoring and output are also supported.
Superior audio control
Access unlimited audio tracks, 24-bit/192 kHz audio, punch-in recording, 5.1 surround mixing, effects automation. Also the time compress/expand, while applying customizable, real-time audio effects like EQ, Reverb, Delay, and more. Expand your audio processing and mixing options with supported third-party DirectX and VST audio plug-ins.
Native XAVC Support
The software is a native HD, 2K, and 4K XAVC editor. That features built-in support for XAVC and XAVC S files with the same drag-and-drop. No transcode simplicity that Vegas Pro users have enjoyed with other popular formats. No expensive add-ons or plug-ins needed!
- In addition to manual refresh to keep the storyboard in sync with the timeline, an automatic refresh option has been added so the storyboard refreshes after each timeline edit
- An update notification feature has been added in order to keep in better touch with users when new product updates and fixes are available
- DX12 based HDR external preview support
- The video stabilization plug-in now has three modes for use depending upon the level of control desired ranging from basic mode with simple one-click operation, to expert mode with a powerful set of optimization parameter controls
- Automation for Video stabilization parameters enables you to make adjustments over time or to bypass stabilization during certain portions of a clip
- HDR Mastering Display Metadata for rendering HDR10 content has been added to the Project Media window
- A filter option in the Render As dialog box filters the render formats and templates down to just those are are 360° compatible when you’ve specified your project as a 360°in the Video tab of Project Properties
- Mechanism is now in place to inform users when a new update of the software is available
- Inconsistencies when analyzing a video for stabilization with the Static setting selected have been resolved
- Closing and reopening the Project Media window no longer disengages storyboard hover scrub, and no longer resets storyboard in/out points
- Stabilization works properly when the video is contained on a track that has an audio track above it on the timeline
- Using the Esc key while dragging an event properly cancels the move operation rather than clearing the storyboard and causing a crash upon reopening the Project Media window
- The mouse wheel works properly with OFX plug-ins even when Scroll Inactive windows is enabled in Windows
- This update correctly preserves the order of effects in video effect chains that were created in VEGAS Pro 15 or earlier which involve pre-Event Pan/Crop effects and post-composite track effects
- Manually adjusting the Zoom slider properly disables the Auto-zoom checkbox
- Missing Aspect ratio options have been add back to the Properties dialog box
- The Use Current Project Folder option has been fixed in the Advanced Save utility
- Text boxes scroll correctly when Scroll inactive windows is enabled in Windows 10
- Render template Frame Rate settings properly use a period or comma based on the language the application has been installed in
- The Project Media window is no longer limited to showing just 100 thumbnails
- Project Media thumbnails do not redraw when there are more than 49 shown and you move the mouse over them
- Improved thumbnail reading in the Project Media window avoids crashing
- Variable frame rate media plays back with properly synchronized audio
- Fixed issue where improper thumbnail can appear for generated media in the Project Media window
- Fixed issue where some MP4 files crashed the application when loaded into VEGAS
- Audio Event FX window no longer remains open after deleting the track from which the audio effect is applied to
- Issue when envelopes move in the wrong direction when using the CTRL key while dragging is fixed
- Fixed crash when loading some plugins on startup
(Cracked Silent Repack) X64 English
(中文破解版) X64 CHS Chinese