Windows 11 Fixer is a program designed to make customizing your Windows 11 as easy as possible. Windows 11 Fixer provides one easy to use location to customize Windows 11, change a large amount of Windows settings (including security settings), uninstall undesired Windows software, and install most of the programs you’ll want or need.
- Customize the look and feel of the taskbar.
- Adjust the right-click context menu to your liking.
- Modify file explorer, and adjust file and folder options with ease.
- Adjust a large range of Windows settings, including plenty of privacy and security settings.
- Uninstall any undesired Windows software including Cortana and Microsoft Edge.
- Install additional programs to help enhance and customize Windows 11 to your liking.
- Install most commonly used progams, including internet browsers, game launchers, audio and video streaming, etc.
Fix Windows Page
- Some fixes request the user to restart their computer in order for those fixes to take effect. Sometimes those fixes only require a Windows explorer restart rather than a full computer restart.
- The small taskbar fix results in the taskbar clock and system tray icons to be cut off.
- Icon spacing varies throughout the taskbar size fixes.
- When adding or removing take ownership, the registry prompt may sometimes not appear as the topmost window.
Windows Settings Page
- Some setting changes may result in a terminal window appearing with “error code 1” present. This just means that a registry value the program was trying to delete was not found. You can ignore and close this window.
Uninstall MS Bloat Page
- Some Edge files may still remain until a computer restart has been performed.
Install Software Page
- Some programs which are installed through the Microsoft Store (Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+) require the user to be currently logged into a Microsoft account in the Microsoft store.
- After installaing software, sometimes Windows 11 Fixer will remain frozen and is required to be closed and reopened in order to continue using it.