ASR is one of the best sound and voice recording app on the Play Store.
Record meetings, notes, lessons, songs. It is free and without any limitations on the recording time.
Here are some of the features of ASR:
– Lots of recording formats such as MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, AMR
– Cloud upload integration (Pro) support for Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, Yandex Disk, FTP, WebDav, Auto email
– Grouping recordings by tag/label
– Adding notes while listening or recording
– Audio converter to cut and save parts from recording
– Playback speed controller
– Sample and bit rate options for better control of recording quality
– Dedicated pause recording button
– Dedicated discard recording button
– Customizable recording folder
– Skip silence mode
– Gain to increase or decrease volume of recording
– Delete and share multiple recordings
– Record and play recordings while app is in the background
– Listen while recording with headphones
– Record from Bluetooth headset microphone
– Auto start recording
– Recording widget and shortcut for quick and easy access
– Multiple languages
Introducing brand new ASR!
We have modernised ASR from top to bottom.
Fixed a lot of bug and probably created a few.
Please let us know any feedback you may have and report crashes.
- Pro / Paid features unlocked – no additional key required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.