Binaural Beats for improved sleep, focus and nature sounds for ambience.
If you are looking to enhance your rest, relaxation, and concentration, our brain wave app can help you! Join more than 200,000 users who have benefited from the refreshing effects of binaural beats. You can begin to feel more relaxed and more focused, with less stress and anxiety, in just minutes.
What are Binaural Beats
They were first discovered in 1839 by German physicist Heinrich Wilhelm Dove. When two tones of slightly different frequencies are presented separately, one to each ear, the brain responds by creating a third tone, which is equal to the difference between the two frequencies.
Researchers have found that these brain waves are beneficial to a person in many ways, including by helping to improve your focus and concentration, lessening stress, calming your emotions, improving the quality of your sleep, and increasing your drive and energy.
How to use Binaural Beats
Find a comfortable place to sit or lie down. Once you are settled, you will need to wear headphones and listen to the track for 30-60 minutes.This is because each ear needs to hear a different frequency in order for the binaural beat to be produced.
Isochronic tones are an alternative brain wave type of technology to Binaural Beats and can be used without headphones. They work in a similar fashion, by entraining to different frequencies. However in the case of Isochronic Tones we listen to pulses of sounds at different frequencies, encouraging a certain brain wave state.
Whether it’s the sound of raindrops or the gentle crashing of waves against a shoreline, these ambient sounds can help you feel more calm and serene. In addition to promoting feeling good, ambient sounds can also help boost your concentration by blocking out external noise.
The benefits of breathwork are vast and well-documented. When we breathe deeply and slowly, it has a profound impact on the nervous system, helping to calm the mind and relax the body. Breathwork has also been shown to improve the quality of sleep, increase energy levels, reduce stress and anxiety, and promote overall well-being. Use our Breathwork techniques to improve your overall wellbeing.
– No network is required
– Over 50 pre-generated beats!
– Listen without headphones using isochronic tones
– Create your own custom Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta, and Gamma brainwaves
– Ambient Sounds
– Timer to automatically and smoothly fade out the sounds
– Background listening while using other apps
– Create your own brainwave playlists
– Noise Block
For best results
*Volume should ALWAYS be set at the lower side of a comfortable level.
*High volumes will NOT enhance the effects. .
*Use isochronic tones when trying to listen to these brain waves without headphones.
*Use ambient sounds to make the beats sound better.
*Our app is NOT intended to treat or cure any form of disease.
*If you’re experiencing extreme emotions, please contact your local mental health professional center.
New Brainwave Tracks: Discover 6 new features for enhanced mental wellness:
• Improve ADHD: Boost focus and calm.
• Serenity: Achieve peace and tranquility.
• Release Tension: Ease stress and relax.
• Miracle Tone: Harmonize and heal.
• Revitalization: Energize and refresh.
• Dopamine: Uplift mood and well-being.
- Premium Subscription / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.