This is a simple calendar widget where the month view and today’s agenda are combined together. It gives you a good overview of your events at hand in your home screen.
ALSO NOTE: It is NOT a calendar app. It’s only a widget. To make it work you should add it on your home screen (like on the screenshots).
• Synced with Google calendars
• Shows markers for dates with events
• Shows today’s agenda
• Shows week numbers (optional)
• Opens default calendar app by taping on date
• Beautiful and clean design
• Looks similar to HTC Calendar Widget (from HTC Sense)
• Show birthdays and other events from your device’s contact list 🥳
Before that widget was able to show contact birthdays only if they were imported to Calendar. Now it reads them directly from your device’s contact list. The feature is disabled by default, please enable it in the widget settings. Also don’t forget to disable birthdays calendar to avoid duplicates. Available on Android 6 and up.
• Fixed widget corner rounding for Android 12 and up
• Other minor bug fixes
- Pro / Paid features unlocked – no additional key required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.