Sound Meter Pro is the 4th set of Smart Tools® collection.
SPL(sound pressure level) meter app uses your microphone to measure noise volume in decibels(db), and shows a reference. We calibrated a lot of android devices using an actual sound meter with dB(A).
REMEMBER!! Most smart phone microphones were aligned to human voice (300-3400Hz, 40-60dB). Therefore maximum value is LIMITED by manufacturers, and very loud sound(100+ dB) cannot be recognized. Moto G4 (max.94), Galaxy S6 (85dB), Nexus 5 (82dB)… You can trust the result in routine-noise levels (40-70dB). Please use it as an auxiliary tool.
Vibrometer uses the phone sensors to measure vibration or an earthquake, and it shows a reference as a seism detector.
The measured values are related to Modified Mercalli Intensity scale (MMI). If it is inaccurate, you can calibrate it so that maximum value is about 10-11. Please use the results only for reference because android devices have a wide variety of performance and sensitivity.
* Pro version added Features:
– No ads
– Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
– Statistic menu (line chart)
– CSV file exporting
– Line-chart duration
– More models are calibrated
– v2.6.5 : Support for Android 12
Mod Patched Info:
- No root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Debug code removed;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.