Have you ever wanted to keep your device’s screen on longer than normal? Want to make your screen go to max brightness when you are using navigation or viewing your vacation photos? Been playing that latest game craze that wants your screen on all the time?
With Wakey, you can keep your screen on as long as you like.
Wakey keeps your screen on, on your terms – make the screen really bright, dim, or even completely dark – but the phone’s still awake and working. Wakey can also be set to keep your screen on when certain apps or games are active, or when the device is charging, or even when you are looking at the device.
Wakey is battery friendly – it will keep the screen awake only when you need it. You can enable it manually with the big bulb right in the app at any time, and tap it again or use the notification to disable it.
Wakey Premium (in-app upgrade) has several features that will make your life even easier:
FaceWake Keep your screen awake as long as you are looking at it.
AppWake Automatically keep your screen awake when certain apps are in the foreground.
ChargeWake Automatically keep your screen awake when it’s charging.
Tasker Plugin You can use Tasker or Locale to customize Wakey more than ever! Set Wakey to react to whatever triggers Tasker supports. Night-time browsing? Set the screen to remain on & dim. Using nav during the day? Set the screen on full brightness. You now have more control than ever!
Changes in this version include:
• Returned the widget to the previous design
• Improved UI around enabling Wakey manually
• Improved AppWake
• Improving FaceWake
• Improved ChargeWake
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Native crashlytics analytics completely;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- CPUs: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.