ACDSee Photo Studio Professional is a complete photo editor and photo manager. It developed for professional and advanced amateur photographers who need total control of their workflows.
ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2021 offers a state-of-the art RAW processor for non-destructive photo editing and RAW image conversion.
With Manage, View, Develop, Edit and Online modes, it is the only solution that allows photographers to carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and Digital Asset Management in one place.
With even more ways to track and replicate your steps, accelerate your workflow, and perfect your photos, you’ll be blown away by your new process – and how fast you’ll be back out behind the lens.
ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2021 quickly gets you back to doing what you do best: shooting amazing photographs. Achieve total control of your photography workflow and get back behind the lens faster with ACDSee Photo Studio Professional.
Boasting an impressive array of effects, skin tuning, lens correction and white balance improvements, fine tuning for your digital asset management process, development snapshots, support for 4k monitors, a chronological overview of your entire collection, and more resources for precision editing and drawing, ACDSee Photo Studio Professional is a solid addition to the ACDSee family.
Built for Professionals
As an established RAW editor and digital asset management solution, ACDSee Photo Studio Professional is brimming with everything you need to hold complete mastery over your photography workflow. Along with performance improvements, this GPU-enriched software continues to take on an ever-expanding list of advancements designed to streamline your process, and give your image development a competitive, professional edge.
Comprehensive RAW Editor
Make the most of your RAW images with ACDSee Photo Studio’s built-in support for over 500 camera models. For ultimate freedom, start with the rough data captured by your camera and transform it using exposure, contrast, color, repair, sharpening, and other detail-based tools.
Effortless Digital Asset Management
Finding, sorting, moving, organizing, and sharing – everything you need for complete mastery over your photography workflow is right here, at your fingertips. Add ratings, hierarchical keywords, categories, and location data to your images. Quickly identify photos for further processing with visual tags or customizable color labels.
Erase and Replace
Take what you want from your photos, and integrate the rest. Select unwanted objects for removal and use the Smart Erase function to fill in the area with a matching background. This content-aware tool will produce a natural result even while extracting elements like telephone poles, crowds of strangers, imperfections, ominous clouds – whatever you want.
Deform and Reform
Creative image manipulation has never been so fluid. The Liquify tool allows you to distort objects in images without compromising quality. Shift, pinch, bulge, or restore. Develop free-flowing designs, or retouch portraits by moving pixels without altering them.
Mobilize Your Life
With ACDSee Mobile Sync, you can wirelessly and instantly send photos and videos directly to ACDSee Photo Studio from your mobile device! Just select and send. Available on iPhone and Android, the ACDSee Mobile Sync app keeps track of which photos have been sent, so you don’t have to. Zoom through your process with flexible selection options and configurable filenames and subfolders. Edit and transfer metadata while taking advantage of RAW support on iPhone.
Sharing and Publishing:
- Easily print photos and contact sheets
- Create screen savers and slideshows of photos
- Optimize and upload photos to FTP-managed Web spaces
- E-mail photos through a desktop client or webmail
- Upload photos to SmugMug, flickr, Facebook, and Twitter
- Automatically sync drives
- Burn to CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray
- Upload photos to Zenfolio
- Watermark photos to protect against copyright infringement
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS R5 (Uncompressed RAW only)
- Canon EOS R6 (Uncompressed RAW only)
- GoPro FUSION
- GoPro HERO5 Black
- GoPro HERO6 Black
- GoPro HERO7
- GoPro HERO7 Black
- GoPro HERO8
- Nikon A1000
- Nikon D6 (14-bit Lossless RAW only)
- Nikon Z5
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-G100 (DC-G110)
- Pentax 645D
- Pentax 645Z
- Pentax K-S1
- Sony ZV-1 (DCZV1/B)
- Introduced Color Wheel in Develop and Edit modes
- Introduced Tone Wheels in Develop and Edit modes
- Added Refine Selection in Edit mode
- Introduced Presets Pane in Develop mode
- Introduced History Pane in Develop mode
- New and improved Batch Rename including the ability to make custom presets
- Added support for importing face data from Lightroom and Picasa
- Added a toggle option to search either the entire database or the current file list selection
- Added GoPro .GPR file support
- Faster startup performance improvement, especially while working with keywords and categories
- Faster mode switching performance, especially while working with keywords and categories
- Faster RAW decoding performance
- Faster Database Maintenance loading performance
- Faster decoding performance for tiled HEIC images
- Improved watermark with relative positioning
- Improved crop with relative positioning
- Added Histogram pane in Develop mode
- Added Snapshot pane in Develop mode
- Added color pickers for Pixel Targeting
- Improved Batch Resize with ability to create presets
- Added the ability to manually add a PC target with a QR code in the Mobile Sync app
- Added more lens correction profiles
- Help files are online
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit).
Remark: Disable commander, mobile, in touch, Url popup, MobileSync, Picaview, FaceLib. Thanks to Kindly and core.
26 November 2020 – Added ACDSee 2021 Chinese version
ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2021 18.104.22.1681
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x64
ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2021 22.214.171.1245
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x64
ACDSee 2021 专业版 126.96.36.1993