Adobe Fresco is new drawing and painting app built for touch and stylus devices to help creatives unleash their creativity wherever inspiration strikes. For artists, illustrators, animators, sketchers, and anyone who wants to discover — the joy of drawing and painting.
Adobe Fresco brings together the world’s largest collection of vector and raster brushes, plus revolutionary new live brushes, to deliver a completely natural painting and drawing experience.
Download this Adobe software and start drawing and painting with an amazing collection of built-in brushes. The live brushes are unique; use them to get a natural watercolor or oil look in your paintings.
Adobe Fresco is for both new artists and seasoned artists. Its interface is simple and intuitive. All of the essential tools illustrators need for their workflow are right there. You can easily customize the program interface and place the toolbar on either the left or right side of your workspace.
The built-in brush collection is incredible. You get thousands of sophisticated pixel, live, and vector brushes for your varied needs: illustrations, sketches, animes, watercolor and oil paintings, photo collages, and more. You can even add to the collection by bringing in your favorite Photoshop brushes and the brushes of the celebrated brushmaker Kyle T. Webster.
Adobe Fresco documents are synced to your Creative Cloud account. You can seamlessly work with Photoshop. You can also transfer your documents to Illustrator as PDFs that will preserve the layers in your artwork. If you are an Adobe Sketch or Adobe Draw user, you will able automatically migrate your work to Adobe Fresco the first time you sign in to the app.
- 50+ Photoshop brushes, vector brushes, and exclusive new Live Brushes
- Access to your custom brushes from Adobe Capture and other libraries
- Powerful tools for creation, including selections, masking, layers, and layer groups
- Automatic migration of Adobe Photoshop Sketch and Adobe Illustrator Draw projects
- Time-lapse video that you can export to replay your creation
- Easy export of your files as PNG or JPEG
- Step-by-step learning content
PREMIUM ONLY FEATURES
- Access to Adobe Photoshop on the iPad
- An expanded library of 1,000+ brushes
- Roundtripping with Photoshop on desktop (requires Creative Cloud plan with Photoshop)
- 100 GB of cloud storage
- New quarterly brushes by Illustration evangelist Kyle T. Webster
- Ability to import brushes (ABR files)
New features and enhancements
- Fresco reimagined for the iPhone
- Add creativity to your texts with Adobe Fonts
- Create natural blends with Smudge brush
- Expanded workflows with Ribbon brushes
- Better style control with adjustable pressure curve
- Perform all tasks together with multiple layers
- Real-time interaction with Livestreaming
- Better compression with 4K timelapse videos
- Enhanced collaboration with in-app commenting
- Revert to previous versions in-app
- Seamless document import from Illustrator
Remark: Special thanks to @Vposy release.
(Preactivated Installer) x64