HWiNFO, HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools. They support latest components, industry technologies and standards.
These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware. And makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well.
Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO also display information about our BIOS, ports, mainboard slots, and even System Enclosure, when it’s available. We ran the benchmarking tests on our CPU, RAM, and disk. The Results include a really neat Compare option that displays similar hardware with our results in ranked graphs.
The System Summary collects all the important stuff in one compact, efficient view. That include CPU and RAM use, graphics, drives, and clock timings. Aside from drop-down lists for selecting CPU or GPU cores or RAM modules, there are no controls on the System Summary, only data displays. The split view lets you move each interface separately. It can be handy for tweaking or troubleshooting with multiple open windows.
HWiNFO32/ HWiNFO64 is FREEWARE and updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features.
Comprehensive hardware information
System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
Full 32-bit and 64-bit Application
Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/ Windows 7/8/10
Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
Available as HWiNFO64 SDK (Custom Client) !
Changes in HWiNFO 32/64 7.66 (2023-11-13):
- Added fan speed monitoring on ASUS VivoBook X513.
- Added command-line argument to exclude processes in PresentMon.
- Fixed monitoring of VRM HS Fan on ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I and X670E-I.
- Enhanced monitoring on ASUS TRX50 and WRX90E series.
- Enhanced reading of DIMM SPD on AMD Storm Peak systems.
- Added new Intel Arc models.
- Minor updates and bugfixes.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 SUPER.
- Improved monitoring of chipset temperature for some older Intel PCHs.
- Added reporting of AGESA version on some later mainboards.
- Fixed VRM monitoring after resume from standby on some GIGABYTE mainboards.
- Added VRM VOUT monitoring on later ASUS mainboards.
- Fixed a possible crash in NVML during NVIDIA GPU driver update.
- Fixed a possible BSOD on systems with locked PCI configuration access.
- Added preliminary Intel NPU support.
- Added fan speed monitoring on ASUS TUF Gaming F17 FX707ZM.
(Useful sensor to read GPU memory error)