TechPowerUp today released the latest version of NVCleanstall
our free and handy utility that lets you take greater control over your NVIDIA GeForce software installation by customizing it to a far greater degree than the NVIDIA installer, and disabling features such as Telemetry. Version 1.1.0 introduces a few handy changes, beginning with a now working dependency resolution algorithm, improved error-handling when no Internet connectivity is found, and improvements to the user-interface. Crashes have been fixed when certain very old drivers or incompatible hardware is used. A toggle lets you optionally disable automatic reboot, if needed by the installer. We’ve added an advanced tweak that lets you disable the sleep timer of the GPU-integrated HD audio device, fixing broken audio on VR headsets.
v1.16.0 (June 19th, 2023)
- Added support for disabling Ansel
- Added a new install action “Copy Folder”, which copies the NVCleanstall output directory to a folder of your choice
- Fixed “auto-accept unsigned driver warning” not working on Windows 10
- Fixed crashes on systems with English (United States) culture settings and decimal separator set to a value other than ‘.’
- Fixed NVEnc patch not working on newer driver versions