This driver package contains the chipset drivers for AMD Ryzen processors for best performance and energy-efficient operation on Microsoft Windows.
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Processor
AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series Desktop Processor
3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processors
3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processor
2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processor
2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processor
AMD Ryzen™ 3000G/4000G/5000G Series Desktop Processors with Radeon™ Graphics
AMD Ryzen™ Mobile 3000U/C, 4000U/H, 5000U/H/HS, 6000U/H/HS/HX Series Processors with Radeon™ Graphics
AMD B350 Chipset
AMD A320 Chipset
AMD X370 Chipset
AMD X399 Chipset
AMD B450 Chipset
AMD X470 Chipset
AMD X570 Chipset
AMD B550 Chipset
AMD A520 Chipset
AMD TRX40 Chipset
AMD WRX80 Chipset
AMD Chipset Drivers
AMD Ryzen™ Power Plans (required for UEFI CPPC2 in Windows® 11)
AMD Ryzen™ Power Provisioning Package (required for UEFI CPPC2 support with “Zen 3” and later in Windows® 11)
4.06.10.651 (June 28th, 2022)
- New program support added.
- Six new drivers added.
- Fixed pop-up message “AMD Chipset Software is not responding” when the installer is launched and UI screen is clicked.
- Sometimes custom install fails to upgrade to latest drivers.
- Text alignment issues may be seen on Russian language.
- Manual system restart required on Non-English OS after the installation is complete.
- Windows Installer pop-up message may appear during the installation.
- Uninstall summary log may incorrectly show uninstall status as fail on non-English OS.