ACDSee Photo Studio Professional is a complete photo editor and photo manager. It developed for professional and advanced amateur photographers who need total control of their workflows.
ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2020 offers a state-of-the art RAW processor for non-destructive photo editing and RAW image conversion.
With Manage, View, Develop, Edit and Online modes, it is the only solution that allows photographers to carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and Digital Asset Management in one place.
With even more ways to track and replicate your steps, accelerate your workflow, and perfect your photos, you’ll be blown away by your new process – and how fast you’ll be back out behind the lens.
ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2020 quickly gets you back to doing what you do best: shooting amazing photographs. Achieve total control of your photography workflow and get back behind the lens faster with ACDSee Photo Studio Professional.
Boasting an impressive array of effects, skin tuning, lens correction and white balance improvements, fine tuning for your digital asset management process, development snapshots, support for 4k monitors, a chronological overview of your entire collection, and more resources for precision editing and drawing, ACDSee Photo Studio Professional is a solid addition to the ACDSee family.
Built for Professionals
As an established RAW editor and digital asset management solution, ACDSee Photo Studio Professional is brimming with everything you need to hold complete mastery over your photography workflow. Along with performance improvements, this GPU-enriched software continues to take on an ever-expanding list of advancements designed to streamline your process, and give your image development a competitive, professional edge.
Comprehensive RAW Editor
Make the most of your RAW images with ACDSee Photo Studio’s built-in support for over 500 camera models. For ultimate freedom, start with the rough data captured by your camera and transform it using exposure, contrast, color, repair, sharpening, and other detail-based tools.
Effortless Digital Asset Management
Finding, sorting, moving, organizing, and sharing – everything you need for complete mastery over your photography workflow is right here, at your fingertips. Add ratings, hierarchical keywords, categories, and location data to your images. Quickly identify photos for further processing with visual tags or customizable color labels.
Erase and Replace
Take what you want from your photos, and integrate the rest. Select unwanted objects for removal and use the Smart Erase function to fill in the area with a matching background. This content-aware tool will produce a natural result even while extracting elements like telephone poles, crowds of strangers, imperfections, ominous clouds – whatever you want.
Deform and Reform
Creative image manipulation has never been so fluid. The Liquify tool allows you to distort objects in images without compromising quality. Shift, pinch, bulge, or restore. Develop free-flowing designs, or retouch portraits by moving pixels without altering them.
Mobilize Your Life
With ACDSee Mobile Sync, you can wirelessly and instantly send photos and videos directly to ACDSee Photo Studio from your mobile device! Just select and send. Available on iPhone and Android, the ACDSee Mobile Sync app keeps track of which photos have been sent, so you don’t have to. Zoom through your process with flexible selection options and configurable filenames and subfolders. Edit and transfer metadata while taking advantage of RAW support on iPhone.
Sharing and Publishing:
- Easily print photos and contact sheets
- Create screen savers and slideshows of photos
- Optimize and upload photos to FTP-managed Web spaces
- E-mail photos through a desktop client or webmail
- Upload photos to SmugMug, flickr, Facebook, and Twitter
- Automatically sync drives
- Burn to CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray
- Upload photos to Zenfolio
- Watermark photos to protect against copyright infringement
What’s New in ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2020:
- Added name suggestion feature to Face Detection and Facial Recognition tools
- Added the ability to embed ACDSee face data in images, as well as to import embedded ACDSee face data using a dedicated command or the Catalog Files tool
- Repair imperfections with the Blended Clone tool in Develop mode and Edit mode Repair tool
- View PDF documents
- Cloud Sync Drives available in Folders pane to support Dropbox and OneDrive
- Create up to five Image Baskets
- Video and Suggested Names added as search options in Special Items section of Catalog pane
- Improved keyword management
- Added ability to import and export keyword lists
- Provided default Quick Keyword sets
- Streamlined Batch Convert File Formats tool
- Improved Duplicate Finder tool
- Improved all sliders in Develop mode and Edit mode
- Improved the performance of Batch Export
- Improved performance of Develop mode
- Improved memory usage in Edit mode
- Improved Catalog Files feature
- Improved Embed ACDSee Metadata Reminder feature
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon 8000D (T6s, EOS 760D)
- Fujifilm GFX 100 (Uncompressed RAW only)
- Fujifilm X-T30
- Fujifilm X-T100
- Fujifilm XF10
- Hasselblad CF-132
- Hasselblad CFV
- Hasselblad CFV-50
- Hasselblad CFV-50c/500
- Hasselblad CW
- Hasselblad H3D
- Hasselblad H5D-40
- Hasselblad H5D-50c
- Hasselblad L1D-20C
- Hasselblad X1D II 50c
- Olympus TG-6
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-FZ1000M2 (DC-FZ10002)
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-G99 (DC-G90, DC-G91, DC-G95)
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-ZS80 (DC-TZ95, DC-TZ96, DC-TZ97)
- Sony A6400 (ILCE-6400)
- Sony A7R IV
- Sony DSC-RX100M
- Sony RX0 II (DSC-RX0M2)
- Sony RX100VII (DSC-RX100M7)
To activate your software, to validate your subscriptions, or to access online services, you will need a valid email address and an internet connection.
Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support
Intel i3 or better processor recommended
2 GB RAM (6 GB RAM or more recommended)
512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
1024 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
2 GB of available hard disk space
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, & Windows® 10 (64-bit editions only)
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
Microsoft® DirectX® 10 or higher
Windows Media® Player 9.0
Remark: Disable commander, mobile, in touch, Url popup, MobileSync, Picaview, FaceLib
(Registered Silent Repack 64Bit) English
ACDSee 2020 专业版 2020 184.108.40.2068 Chinese
(中文版 自动安装破解版 64Bit Chinese Repack)