Designed for the latest touch and stylus devices, Adobe Fresco contains the largest collection of raster and vector brushes in the world, in addition to the revolutionary new live brushes, to ensure a completely natural drawing and painting experience. For artists, illustrators, designers and animation creators and for anyone who wants to discover – or rediscover – the joy of drawing and painting. A thousand touches of skill.
Work with watercolors and oils that bloom and blend with your touch, use vector and raster brushes together on the same canvas and choose your favorites from the thousands of resources available from Photoshop and the famous master Kyle T. Webster. With Adobe Fresco you will have at your fingertips the widest and most exclusive selection of brushes in the world.
Make real masterpieces. Now with a lot less work.
We have rethought the essential tools for illustrators that are faster and more efficient on pen and touch devices. To draw you can now take advantage of a modernized selection and masking process that allows you to isolate parts of a layer and transform selections into masks. Customize the user interface to facilitate drawing with your right or left hand and switch to full screen mode to eliminate any distraction from the canvas.
The world is your study.
Start your project on iPad and end it on your PC: all your work is automatically synchronized in the cloud and your PSDs are exactly the same, regardless of the device in use. Furthermore, thanks to the integration with Creative Cloud, it will take you a few clicks to access your brushes, fonts and content from Adobe Stock and Libraries.
Artwork. Now a lot less work.
We’ve reimagined essential tools for illustrators that are faster and better for stylus and touch devices. Draw using a modernized selection and masking process that lets you isolate parts of a layer and turn selections into masks. Customize your UI to make it easier for left- or right-handed drawing. And switch to full-screen mode to clear your canvas of distractions.
– Microsoft Windows 10 version 1809 or later
– 4 GB Ram
– 2 GB Hard Disk
– Intel or NVIDIA GPU with Direct X Feature Level 12.1
Fresco is available in the following languages:
Any of the following devices:
Note: For optimum performance, plug in HP ZBook Studio x360 G5 to an outlet. Fresco is not yet available on Microsoft Surface Pro X devices.
|Operating system||Windows 10 version 1809 or later|
|Graphics Processor||Intel or Nvidia GPU with Direct X Feature Level 12.1|
|Graphics driver||Latest graphics driver is required on Windows 10|
|Hard disk space||5 GB of available hard-disk space for installation.|
|Internet||Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.|
|Stylus||Surface Pen, Wacom Pro Pen.|
Install latest graphics driver
To use live brushes in Fresco on Windows, you need the latest graphics driver installed on your device. Fresco detects the compatibility of your device graphics driver and alerts you to install the latest version of the driver.
- Download the Windows 10 graphics driver from Download Center.
- Double-click the <driverfilename>.exe to install the driver. Follow the on-screen instructions and restart the device after installation is complete.
Verify the installation:
- Right-click the Windows start icon and click the Device Manager.
- In Display adapter section, right-click the Intel graphics name and click the Driver tab.
Check whether the driver version and driver date are as shown in the Download Center.
Enable hybrid graphics mode on HP ZBook x2 G4
To successfully install Fresco on the HP ZBook x2 G4, hybrid graphics mode must be enabled. Hybrid graphics mode is not enabled by default on this device. After enabling hybrid graphics mode, reboot your device and run the Fresco installer again.
Steps to enable the hybrid graphics mode:
- Shut down the device and turn on the device, repeatedly press the Esc key on keyboard to enter the Startup Menu.
- From the Startup Menu, press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup utility.
- Click Advanced > Device Configurations > Hybrid Graphics and then click Enable.
- Click Save and when prompted, click Save changes and exit BIOS.
Alternately, use the HP Performance Advisor:
- Install and launch the HP Performance advisor.
- Click on Your Computer tab in the sidebar and click BIOS Settings.
- Scroll down and double-click on Advanced and double-click on GFX.
- Select Hybrid Graphics from the drop-down.
- Click OK on the dialog that appears asking to reboot to apply the changes.
Language versions available for Fresco
Fresco is available in the following languages:
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
(Activated Installer) x64