AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp), so you’ll get used to it very quickly.
AIMP can also be customized with skins. Also it includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files.
A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop. Furthermore, a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks.
Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities. They also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags.
AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS. So it’s easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the player’s functionalities.
- Audio Library, Sound Recorder, Audio Converter/CD Grabber and Tag Editor
- Support for large number of formats and playlists
- Work with multiple playlist immediately, creation of bookmarks, playback queue
- Design Great functionality and user-friendly interface
Main features of AIMP:
- Audio formats supported. MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex. WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
- Good functionality and friendly user interface
- 18-sliders equalizer and build-in sound effects. Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
- 32-bit sound processing: for crystal clear sound
- Works with few playlists: Listern one, work with other
- Plug-Ins support. You can add new utils or extend already exists, and connect some winamp plugins: Input, Gen, DSP
- Autoshutdown manager
- Internet-Radio: Listern and Capture!
- Bookmarks and Queues
- Hotkeys: Customizable local and global hotkeys
- Multilingual interface
- Multiuser mode support: Few users can work unders one computer
- Full Unicode support
- File search: File search by all opened playlists
- Many program options
- Small distributive size
- Audio Converter. Can encode any supported audio file to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
- Audio Grabber. Can encode Audio CD Track to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
- Sound Recorder. Capture sound from any audio device in your system to mp3, ogg, wav or wma format
- Advanced Tag Editor. Edit ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, WMA tags. Grouping rename, group editing and sort files by one of templates.
- Audio Library
Supported OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in AIMP 4.51 Build 2084 (2018-12-01):
- Common: localizations have been updated
- Sound Engine: support for dynamic stream format changes during internet radio station playback.
- Plugins: Last.fm – information about track – album tags are displayed if no tags are defined on track level
- Plugins: Last.fm – minimal threshold for scrobbling is now set to 1%
- Fixed: Audio Converter – source files that presented as audio files with CUE are not deleted after conversion even if option with same name is switched on
- Fixed: Player – the “auto-adjust equalizer for a track” calculates an priority for presets incorrectly in some cases
- Fixed: Playlist – drive letter in file names replaces to another one during the “reload tags for files” operation if these files has been indexed by music library at other drive
- Fixed: playlist – auto bookmark is not created for the playing playlist on close the app (regression)
- Small bugs were fixed
Homepage – http://www.aimp.ru
Size: 10.4 MB