AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp), so you’ll get used to it very quickly.
AIMP can also be customized with skins. Also it includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files.
A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop. Furthermore, a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks.
Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities. They also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags.
AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS. So it’s easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the player’s functionalities.
- Audio Library, Sound Recorder, Audio Converter/CD Grabber and Tag Editor
- Support for large number of formats and playlists
- Work with multiple playlist immediately, creation of bookmarks, playback queue
- Design Great functionality and user-friendly interface
Main features of AIMP:
- Audio formats supported. MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex. WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
- Good functionality and friendly user interface
- 18-sliders equalizer and build-in sound effects. Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
- 32-bit sound processing: for crystal clear sound
- Works with few playlists: Listern one, work with other
- Plug-Ins support. You can add new utils or extend already exists, and connect some winamp plugins: Input, Gen, DSP
- Autoshutdown manager
- Internet-Radio: Listern and Capture!
- Bookmarks and Queues
- Hotkeys: Customizable local and global hotkeys
- Multilingual interface
- Multiuser mode support: Few users can work unders one computer
- Full Unicode support
- File search: File search by all opened playlists
- Many program options
- Small distributive size
- Audio Converter. Can encode any supported audio file to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
- Audio Grabber. Can encode Audio CD Track to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
- Sound Recorder. Capture sound from any audio device in your system to mp3, ogg, wav or wma format
- Advanced Tag Editor. Edit ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, WMA tags. Grouping rename, group editing and sort files by one of templates.
- Audio Library
Supported OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
AIMP v5.10.2412 (11.11.2022)
Sound engine: restart ASIO-driver on error without restart the app
Fixed: playlist – hangs in “loading” stage after renaming the file in tag editor (regression 5.10)
Fixed: tag editor – FLAC – shorten version of JPEG MIME-type is used instead of full
Fixed other minor issues
22 February 2022 – Release repack version with stereo tool DSP
18 April 2022 – Update Stereo tool 9.90
23 October 2022 – Update Stereo tool 9.92
x64 comes with no dsp install due to not working
(Silent Install Repack) English x86
(Silent Install Repack) English x64
(自动安装) 中文版 x86
(自动安装) 中文版 x64