Cakewalk by BandLab is award-winning Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) for the professional music recording, mixing, and mastering. From getting a great tone to releasing the final mix, today’s musicians must master every element of the music production process.
Easily compose complete songs and performances with creative songwriting tools and instruments. Capture inspired performances with pristine quality and unlimited audio and MIDI tracks.
Fix mistakes, arrange parts, and manipulate pitch, time, and any other aspect of your recordings. Achieve pristine pro-studio sounds and create big, clear, dynamic mixes with advanced mixing tools.
Polish your finished mixes to perfection with built-in mastering tools. Export and publish your songs directly to YouTube, SoundCloud, Facebook and more.
Dial up the perfect synth sound with Rapture or a searing guitar tone with TH2 Producer. Record it, tighten it, chop it, and drop it in the Matrix for realtime triggering. Shape it with the expandable ProChannel. Warm it with the Console Emulator. And do it all with a single Smart Tool.
Cakewalk by BandLab leaves other DAWs in the dust with industry leading features. Edit and correct vocals like a pro with Melodyne Essential. Create the most realistic and authentic drums sounds with the full version of XLN Audio Addictive Drums.
Get that epic, pro-sound that has defined the last 25 years of recording with the ProChannel. Now with the QuadCurve EQ Zoom and analyzer for the ultimate precision. Get that vintage analog sound with the new ProChannel Tape Emulator and the Console Emulator.
Cakewalk by BandLab Key features:
- Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks
- Mix with unlimited effects, sends and busses
- Move seamlessly across all your production tasks with Skylight Interface
- Record and mix with the end-to-end 64-bit double precision engine
- Gobbler cloud saving and sharing
- Program beats using the Step Sequencer
- Play loops in real-time with the Matrix View
- Customize searing guitar tones with Overloud TH2 Producer amp sim
- Create modern, electronic dance sounds with Z3TA+ Classic
- Play and record with 23 instruments including Rapture and Dimension Pro
- Edit audio and MIDI, hassle free, with Smart Tool and Smart Grid
- Get full control of the timing and feel of your tracks with AudioSnap
- Custom touch support on touch-enabled devices running Windows 10
- Get that epic, pro studio sound with the ergonomic ProChannel console strip
- ProChannel Console Emulator and new Tape Emulator for authentic vintage analog sound
- Add lush reverb with the versatile BREVERB SONAR VST and ProChannel module
- Includes 8 ProChannel modules – expandable with additional modules (sold separately)
- Finalize and master your songs with high-quality Linear Phase plugins
- Share your music on SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, and now YouTube
And it doesn’t stop there with a new mixing suite powered by the Nomad Factory Blue Tubes FX and BlueVerb, Tone2 BiFilter 2, AAS Lounge Lizard Session, AAS Strum Acoustic Session, Dimension Pro, Rapture, and much more.
Cakewalk by BandLab now boasts a powerful new line up designed to meet the needs of any musician, regardless of skill level or budget. You always get the latest and greatest version no matter when you make your purchase. In addition, enjoy 12 months of rolling updates and keep everything you received – forever.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 8 or higher (64-bit only)
- Multi-core Intel or AMD CPU
- 4GB RAM
- 3GB free disk space
- 1280×800 screen resolution
- ASIO compatible hardware is recommended
64-bit Mix Engine
The first to offer this precision audio technology, SONAR’s advanced 64-bit mix engine delivers clean, dynamic, accurate mixes every time.
Never worry about signal degradation again. You can always be sure your plug-ins are outputting the highest quality audio possible.
SONAR supports the most stable, accurate, and efficient plug-in format for Windows machines so you can use more FX and synths in your project.
Another industry first, SONAR’s compatibility with touch devices adds analog feel and workflow-enhancing efficiency.
Compatibility comes standard. We’re always on top of our game, ensuring support on all the most current Windows platforms.
Harness the power of Audio Random Access for seamless integration of powerful and modern editing tools.
Bug Fixes in Update 1 (build 28.02.0.039)
- Crash when drag/copy Arranger section in empty project.
- Last and only articulation map cannot be deleted within Articulation Map Editor.
- Unused articulation maps in Articulation Map Editor aren’t being saved.
- Plug-ins are being restarted after freezing track.
- Folder names incorrect when loading track template with nested folders.
- Pitch Wheel displays value as 0-127 in Piano Roll view.
- ‘S’ shortcut for split not working on MIDI clips.
- [Export Audio dialog] Mix and Render categories should not be disabled for Clips/Tracks export.
- Audio Export: ID3 info only working for first track when using ‘Use These Settings for All’.
- Bounce to Tracks ignores clip gain after reselecting clip if ‘Display Ghosted Data’ is disabled.
- Drag/drop operations in the Arranger Inspector stop working after switching from the Tempo Inspector.
- [Export Audio dialog] The last used custom export path now persists with the project.
- [Export Audio dialog] CTRL+click the file path button to reset path to the default.
- You can now optionally specify if track folders should automatically expand when moving a track into them. To do so, click the Track view ‘Options’ menu and select ‘Expand Folder after Moving to Folder’.
- The following new path has been added to the default VST scan locations: %LOCALAPPDATA%/Programs/Common/VST3/. This path is recommended as part of the VST3 specification in order to facilitate using plug-ins on systems without Admin rights as well as to support multiple users on the same PC.
- ‘Mute [UnMute] all tracks’, ‘Solo [UnSolo] all tracks’, and ‘Arm [UnArm] all tracks’ can now be assigned to keyboard shortcuts in Edit > Preferences > Customization – Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Crash when Paste Special into existing clips using MIDI clips on empty track
- Crash when saving track template with multiple subfolders
- Crash when importing track template with invalid folder hierarchy
- Melodyne crashes after copying clip
- When doing an Entire Mix export with a selection range, the selection range is being ignored when calculating the estimated file size
- Track folders that only contain subfolders do not display correctly
- Export Path changes unexpectedly after save
- Open Export Folder opens incorrect folder after saving project
- Folder +/- incorrect after drag move to folder
- Track templates do not save folder hierarchy unless there is a track at each level
- Track template inserts incorrectly when inserted from track within folder
- Cannot use shelf tool to drag to max if folder is above current track
- Insert Instrument missing from folder context menu
- Drag drop tracks/folders should force a left drag gesture when dragging under a collapsed folder
- Recording over top of Melodyne clip does not display correct clip in comp track
- Browser fails to show categories with non-alphanumeric characters
- What’s New link in toast notifications should not close toast
- Articulation description not shown in Event List view if it’s too long
- Replace Synth should show the synth plug-in UI
- Delete Track/Bus menu items should be grayed out from Console view context menus during record
- Arrangement preview should be blocked when recording
- Solo button grouping not working with Simple Instrument Tracks
- Unable to change outputs for multiple instrument tracks with quick group
- Multichannel PCM Wave Files fail to import in projects with different sample rates
- Dragging in a track template without an open project results in corrupt project
- Mono sends are not retained when reopening project
- Remove Silence removes clip name
- ‘Cannot Read File’ error when importing user MIDI files with bad track counts
- Ripple Edit All does not work as expected with Meter/Key changes
- Event Inspector can cause clip to move when aborting start time edit
- Gluing MIDI notes with concurrent controllers selected deletes the controllers
- MIDI Sysx saved as bank, ignoring settings
- [REGRESSION] Tab to Notes in Piano Roll view stops working after Set Measure/Beat At Now
- Delete Hole fails to ripple Tempo Track if not explicitly selected
- Aux Track not dimmed with dim solo
- Editing project while waveforms being built causes process to restart
- VST3 bus activation sequence in Cakewalk causes side effects in certain JUCE plugins
- ProChannel PC76 fails to load UI in user project
- Plug-in automation node not read correctly during loop in user project
- Initial/Reset VST sandbox scans fail to populate menus and shows zero plug-ins scanned
- ARA capable plugins fail to work properly when inserted via an FX Rack
Remark: MIDI keyboard pro favorites.Register with R2R keygen
(Installer with keygen) x64