GPUScore: Relic of Life is a graphics benchmark that utilizes real-time raytracing.
It is aimed for PC’s and laptops that have a raytracing capable graphics card.
Relic of Life supports both DirectX 12 and Vulkan 1.2 graphics API’s.
- Supported graphics API’s: DirectX 12 and Vulkan 1.2
- Rendering resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Maximum texture resolution: 4096 x 4096
- Texture compression: BC7
The ray tracing rendering techniques used are the following:
- Raytraced Reflections, multiple bounces
- Raytraced Global Illumination
- Physically Based Rendering
- Ground Truth Ambient Occlusion (GTAO)
- Temporal Anti-Aliasing (TAA)
- Volumetric Lighting
- Bone and Vertex Animations
Please note, this free version forces submission of test results to the Basemark online score board.