Passmark BurnInTest is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability.
Anyone who has used computers for any period of time will understand the importance of having a stable system. The cost of a hardware failure can be enormous. If you are lucky your data will only become inaccessible while faulty components are replaced. If you’re unlucky you can lose your files completely or have them permanently corrupted. Even if you have good backups, you can still lose days of work returning the PC to its pre-failure state. In many cases the lost data can never be replaced and businesses can be brought to their knees, with the loss of documentation, customer details and financial records.
- Online help & PDF manual
- A customer style results certificate
- Support for printing results
- Logging of results to disk in user selectable levels of detail (in ASCII format & HTML formats)
- Timed test runs that will stop automatically at the expiry of the selected time or after a number of test cycles.
- The ability to save your results to disk as log file.
- ‘Notes’ and ‘Machine ID’ fields for storing your own audit information along with the saved log file.
- Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word) via a variety of image formats. (BMP, GIF, EMF)
- The ability to select the level of load placed on each component, via the setting of a duty cycle for each test.
- Counters that count the total number of operations performed.
- An easy to use point and click interface
- Can be run from a USB drive or CD (under Windows)
- Summary system information including CPU type, CPU speed & Serial number.
- Many More….
Version 9.2 build 1002, 22/January/2021
- Advanced network test, endpoint, fixed some possible crashes when memory failed to allocate
- Advanced network test, fixed a bug where a “connection reset by peer error” could occur when trying to test 4 or more network cards
- Added NOTEMP command line flag to disable temperature collection
- Fixed an inconsistency between BurnInTest and the DirectIo driver that was causing the parallel port test to fail
- Decreased a timeout value when collecting SMART disk information that could cause the temperature initialising and collection to free or time out when some USB drives were attached to the system under test.
- Fixed a possible crash when gathering SMART information from hard drives
Remark: 32bit program is removed due to no patch. Only 64bit. Thanks to Astron crack and mood update.
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x64