CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instructions sets.
- Cache information.
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
The F5 key allows to save a screenshot as a bmp file in the application directory. These are named cpu.bmp, cache.bmp, mainboard.bmp and memory.bmp.
The F6 key copies the current page in the clipboard.
The F7 key saves the validation cvf file in the current directory.
The F9key switches between CPU clock computation methods
2.05 (March 1st, 2023)
- Intel Xeon Sapphire Rapids platform.
- Preliminary support for AMD Storm Peak platform.
- Zhaoxin KX-6000G/4 CPU.
DOWNLOAD CPU-Z for Windows [exe] (EN)
DOWNLOAD CPU-Z Portable [zip] (EN)
DOWNLOAD CPU-Z for Windows [exe] (CN)
DOWNLOAD CPU-Z Portable [zip] (CN)
One thought on “CPU-Z 2.05.1”