CyberLink Screen Recorder 4 is the only all-in-one solution to record, stream and edit gameplay, vlogs, or other onscreen content. It removes the need for streamers and vloggers to invest time and money in multiple software solutions to record, edit and stream desktop content.
Go beyond just streaming in-game action and start creating content that engages with your followers on Twitch, YouTube or Facebook. Integrate webcam commentary into livestreams, or record and edit gameplay to focus on the best bits.
Powered by CyberLink’s industry-leading video editing tools like PowerDirector, Screen Recorder is more than just screen capturing software.
Record and edit content to provide your audience with videos that are detailed, high-quality, and informative. Make presentations more interactive with screen sharing through livestreams. Record video conferences, or create more effective training material by recording your presentations and editing them quickly with easy-to-use tools.
Using CyberLink Screen Recorder you can connect directly to the platform of your choice and stream video in Full HD quality. Livestreaming gameplay to Twitch, YouTube or Facebook is a great way to share your love of gaming with the world.
Reduced System Footprint
Compared to other screen capturing solutions, CyberLink Screen Recorder minimizes CPU and GPU load as much as possible for your gameplay. The comparative tests show Screen Recorder 3 performs more than two times better than the nearest popular option on the market. That’s 2 times more processing power you can use!
Create Videos for All Audiences
Whether you’re a vlogger, gamer, or how-to expert, CyberLink Screen Recorder will have you producing high-quality, detailed videos in next to no time. Record your whole screen, just a window, or lock to a specific app. For gamers, you can record gameplay from your PC even in exclusive mode, and also capture directly from your gaming console!
Easy-to-use editing tools
Don’t spend hours figuring out how to edit your footage. CyberLink Screen Recorder comes with a remarkably simple editing interface that allows you to quickly import and trim your footage, add titles and transitions, and also add a special audio backing track.
Livestream directly to your audience
Expand your audience by streaming presentation with HD screen sharing and integrated webcam video to YouTube and Facebook. It’s the easiest way to hold interactive presentations and connect with customers and staff.
CyberLink Screen Recorder 4 Features:
- Gameplay in Exclusive Mode
- Lock to desktop apps or customized screen area
- Capture from a connected device (console etc.)
- Record system audio, microphone or other audio input device
- Add webcam as a PiP with adjustable position and size
- Output video as MP4 (H.264) with AAC audio
- Save screenshots as JPG or PNG
- Set customizable hotkeys
- Preset maximum recording duration
- Stream to Twitch, YouTube or Facebook
- Save streamed video to PC
- Stream desktop apps, customized screen area, games and connected devices
- Background auto-reconnect
- Stream with webcam as a PiP with adjustable position and size
- Media Library for recorded content
- Trim video, add titles, add transitions, mix and trim audio
- Edit directly in PowerDirector (when installed)
- Share to popular online platforms
Supported Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (Windows 10 64-bit recommended)
Processor (CPU): Intel Core i-series or AMD Phenom II and above
Hard Disk Space: 600 MB for product installation
Graphics Processor (GPU):
- Desktop recording: 1GB VGA VRAM or higher
- Game recording: 3GB VGA VRAM or higher
(Registered Silent Install Repack) x86