Directory Monitor can be used for the surveillance of certain directories and/or network shares and will notify you of file changes/access, deletions, modifications, and new files in real-time. Users and processes making the changes can also be detected and with the help of plugins, Directory Monitor also provides text logs, automation via script/application execution, emailing, writing to a database, sound notifications and more.
• Real-time monitoring of file modifications, deletions, renames, new files and file access.
• Monitor local directories or network shares (including hidden/private shares).
• Balloon notifications whenever an event is detected.
• Options to detect all files in subdirectories and changes to file attributes.
• Optionally execute an application/script when an event occurs.
• Log all changes to a text file of your choice.
• Include and exclude filters per directory.
• Auto updating, backup import/export.
• Run in the background as a Windows service (PRO).
• Detect the user and application/process that made the changes (PRO).
• Command-line version to run from the console (PRO).
• Snapshots to determine changes even when a share is down or the machine was off (PRO).
• Run external applications/scripts hidden and in the background (PRO).
• Extend functionality with your own custom plugins using the SDK provided (PRO).
• .NET Framework 4.0 (automatically installed)
• Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
• Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016
Thanks to Pawel97 crack
(Installer with crack) x86 x64