Offering comprehensive antimalware protection for your business systems, ESET Endpoint Security with ESET Remote Administrator gives you the confidence that comes with complete endpoint protection and control. ESET Endpoint Security, powered by proven ESET NOD32® offers fast, light, proactive antimalware defense combined with robust web and device management features to take the uncertainty out of your business’s endpoint defense.
Light on Your System: Engineered to use minimal system resources, ESET Endpoint Security ensures applications run more efficiently, files load quicker and systems boot faster.
Protection from Emerging Threats: ESET ThreatSense® technology uses industry-leading heuristic malware detection to keep your business systems safe from known and emerging threats while keeping false positives to a minimum.
Defend and Control Web Access: ESET Endpoint Security controls website access, enabling you to enforce Internet usage polices, while protecting your network against inbound and outbound security breaches with a two-way firewall.
Secure Removable Media: ESET Endpoint Security controls and scans removable media and devices for malware, closing a key vulnerability in your network.
“ESET have produced a client software which is exceptionally well designed and easy to use, for experienced as well as less-experienced administrators.” (from AV-Comparatives, September 2011)
ESET Remote Administrator
With ESET Remote Administrator, you can easily manage tens or thousands of Windows, Mac, Linux or mobile endpoints from a single console. Apply policies and rules, monitor detections, and remotely configure from any networked computer. ESET removes the complexity and repetition out of endpoint security administration.
Easy on Your PC
Our products are designed to be highly effective and easy to use. ESET Remote Administrator offers you the ability to easily deploy and manage workstations so you can easily apply your company’s security policy without high demands on your staff and system resources.
Key Features and Benefits
Advanced Remote Management
The ESET Remote Administrator console easily synchronizes with your existing Active Directory Structure, and provides a policy manager, notification manager and remote installation features to save time for your IT staff. Delivers instant alerts when intervention is needed. Allows assignment of different privileges to different users through role-based administration. Reporting via web-based dashboard enables monitoring network security anywhere, anytime.
Proactive Malware Detection
Protects your mission-critical infrastructure during the critical period following a malware outbreak. Advanced heuristics technology protects your endpoints and prevents malicious code from penetrating your network.
High Performance Scanning
Features high scanning speeds and a small system footprint to preserve your computer’s performance, keep company computers running smoothly and extend the lifetime and usablity of your hardware.
Ensures that all files stored on DVDs, CDs and USB thumb and external drives don’t pose a threat, especially those launched automatically. Blocks unauthorized media and devices according to your custom rules/parameters.
Limits website access by category and user group so you can ensure enforcement of company policies intended to maximize security compliance and worker productivity.
Prevents unauthorized access to company network. Easy setup, powerful customization rules and intelligent learning mode to automatically create firewall rules based on observed network traffic. Pair customized firewall profiles with trusted network zones.
Enhanced Email Filtering
Effectively screens your end-user inboxes for spam, phishing attacks and unsolicited e-mail messages. White/black lists and self-learning can be set up separately for each client or group. Native support for Microsoft Outlook enhances protection (POP3, IMAP, MAPI, HTTP) from online threats without additional work from you.
Encrypted Communication Scanning
Advanced detection of stealthy malware by thoroughly scanning the contents of secure HTTPS and POP3S protocols, and compressed files.
Free Technical Support
ESET’s technical support team is readily available when you need help — free of charge.
Diagnostic and Recovery Tools
ESET SysInspector is a state–of-the-art diagnostic tool for Windows operating systems that provides deep diagnostic snapshots of key system attributes, from processes to registry keys.
ESET SysRecue enables your business to utilize bootable system recovery media to help eliminate hard-to-remove forms of malware in the event of a recovery scenario.
ESET Endpoint Security
- Processors Supported: Intel or AMD x86-x64
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows® 8/7/Vista/XP/2000
- Memory: 80 MB
- Disk Space (Download): 32-bit: 60 MB; 64-bit: 66 MB
- Disk Space (Installation): 32-bit: 76 MB; 64-bit: 90 MB
HIPS now working in windows 10
- Changed: Updated legal terms and sensitive information handling due to EU General Data Protection Regulation
- Fixed: Various localization fixes
Version 5.0.2271.x (Compared to 5.0.2265.x released on July 12, 2016)
- Fixed: BSOD occurence on Microsoft Windows 10 with enabled Hyper-V during the start of Device Control
- Fixed: Detected threat is not reported to Log Files – Detected Threats
- Fixed: Various localization and documentation issues
Version 5.0.2265.x (Compared to 5.0.2260.x released on March 24, 2016)
- Fixed: Problems with upgrading from previous Endpoint versions to the newest build using ESET Remote Administrator 5.x
- Fixed: Other minor fixes and optimizations
Version 5.0.2260.x (as compared to 5.0.2254.x, released on September 3, 2015)
- Added: Support for Microsoft Office 2016
- Fixed: Problem with invalid signature displayed when downloading installers from eset.com using Internet Explorer and Edge browsers
- Fixed: ESET endpoint product creating many application dumps
- Fixed: Context menu options not working on Windows 10
- Fixed: Problem with non-functional ESET Endpoint Antivirus after performing computer upgrade to Windows 10 (build 10575)
- Fixed: Problem with non-functional ESET Endpoint Security firewall after installation on Windows 10 (build 10575)
- Improved: Increased compatibility with third-party software on Windows XP (by implementing new minifilter driver)
- Improved: Update Mirror functionality improvements and bug fixes
- Fixed: Renew link does not work with expired license
- Fixed: Email protection does not correctly integrate into Windows Live Mail 9 and 11 on Windows 10 64-bit
- Fixed: Minor localization fixes
- Added: Compatibility with Microsoft Windows 10 (RTM build 10240)
- Improved: Backport of several real-time protection stability and performance fixes from Endpoint 6
- Fixed: Compatibility issue with third-party software that blocked creation of Windows Scheduler tasks
- Fixed: BSOD when powering off computer with specific software installed on Windows XP
- Fixed: Scheduled task that should be triggered by detection does not run
- Fixed: Interactive firewall windows appear even though Policy based mode is applied from ERA
- Fixed: Firewall rules return to default occasionally
- Fixed: Some devices are not recognized when Device control is enabled
- Fixed: IDS settings are not applied when installing .exe package installer created in ESET Remote Administrator using Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP).
- Fixed: Several text inconsistencies in various languages.
- Added: Windows 8.1 compatibility
- Fixed: Increased login time for domain user’s first login
- Fixed: User cannot access encrypted USB drive on Windows 7
- Fixed: Rollback restores incorrect module architecture on Windows 7 64-bit
- Fixed: Wrong display of network path in GUI logs
- Fixed: Occasional crashing of Microsoft Outlook 2013 when sending a message on Windows 7 32-bit
- Fixed: Client logs sent multiple times to ESET Remote Administrator when the optimization button is pushed
- Fixed: Problem with automatic Send/Receive in Microsoft Outlook 2013 on Windows 7
- Fixed: Quarantined files (false positives) are not restored to their original location with automatic restore after the update of virus signature database
- Fixed: Email plugin not integrated correctly on Windows Live Messenger 2012 on Windows 8 32-bit
- Fixed: Blue screen error (BSOD) after integration of Device Control on Windows XP SP2 and older
- Fixed: Occasional blocking of printers and Bluetooth without adding rules to Device control
- Fixed: Error when sending message with no sender address
- Fixed: Scanning of Microsoft Outlook messages with Symantec Enterprise Vault integrated causes the attachment icon to disappear
- Fixed: Microsoft Outlook crashes upon exit when connected to Kerio Mail Server via Kerio Outlook Connector v8 on Windows XP, Windows 7
- Fixed: Issues mounting Elpro Libero PDF logger device
- Added: Windows 8 compatibility
- Added: Message indicating that a computer restart is needed when Device control is integrated into the system
- Fix: Detection of Presentation Mode in Modern UI (former Metro UI) in Windows 8
- Fix: HIPS module failed to load on some operating systems after installation
- Fix: Occasional crash of Windows 7 64-bit SP1 after integrating Device control
- Fix: Error “ekrn.exe – Unable to locate DLL” occurred when installing on Windows NT 4.0 SP6
- Fix: Real-time file system protection not set automatically during installation when Enabled/Disabled NAP and Disabled “Display alerts”
- Fix: Not possible to create, edit or delete rules in Device control when operating system was restarted on Windows Server 2012
- Fix: Program Component Update did not run on Windows NT 4.0 SP6 and Windows NT 4 Server
- Fix: Error occurred when Advanced Menu/User Interface/Menu Type is changed on Windows 8 Enterprise 32-bit and the change is applied
- Fix: The rule with low severity appeared in Log file for Device control
- Fix: E-mail plugin not integrated into Outlook 2013 on Windows 7 64-bit
- Fix: “Server not found” error message appeared when updating from second profile
- Fix: System restart after creating archive on removable device
- Fix: Problems when installing Adobe Photoshop CS6 into Sandboxie
- Fix: Ekrn.exe uses too much memory (RAM) after several days of uptime
- Fix: Occasional problems updating virus database via ESET Remote Administrator
- Fix: Minor fixes in Rule Editor for Device control
- Changed: Removed unnecessary icons from Modern UI (former Metro UI) in Windows 8
- Changed: Removed registry leftovers after uninstallation of the product
- Improvement: Overall stability
- Fix: Occasional blue screen error (BSOD) related to Device control on specific system configurations
- Fix: Issues with blocking integrated memory card readers on some notebooks/laptops
- Fix: Issues with blocking portable devices using Device control on Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Fix: Device control rules cannot be assigned to Security groups
- Fix: Body of e-mail becomes corrupted after conversion from Unicode to ANSI when inserting alert
- Fix: Memory leaks occurring under certain circumstances
- Fix: Randomized execution of scan/update tasks on multiple clients not working correctly
- Fix: Delayed updates not working
- Fix: Inability to pause a scheduled scan by a user
- Fix: Device control can be disabled in GUI despite password protected settings
- Fix: Admin rights (UAC) are needed to open ESET SysInspector log from GUI
- Fix: Removal of the Training program module from the main menu of the GUI
- Fix: Occasional crashes of ESET Service when scanning files located on a network drive
- Fix: Several fixes and minor improvements related to localization
Remark: ENDPOINT 5 is the best AV of ESET for me. It works on all system even on server.
31 December 2019 – Fixed trial server to be permanently selected.
20 April 2020 – Little tweak.
(Silent Install with Lifetime Update) EN
(Chinese Version 中文版永久更新版）CHS
Enjoy CyberMania protection 🙂