ESET Endpoint Security 6 represents a new approach to truly integrated computer security. The most recent version of the ThreatSense® scanning engine, combined with our custom Personal firewall and Antispam module, utilizes speed and precision to keep your computer safe. The result is an intelligent system that is constantly on alert for attacks and malicious software endangering your computer.
ESET Endpoint Security 6 is a complete security solution produced from our long-term effort to combine maximum protection and a minimal system footprint. The advanced technologies, based on artificial intelligence, are capable of proactively eliminating infiltration by viruses, spyware, trojan horses, worms, adware, rootkits, and other Internet-borne attacks without hindering system performance or disrupting your computer.
ESET Endpoint Security 6 is primarily designed for use on workstations in a small business environment. Using ESET Endpoint Security with ESET Remote Administrator in an enterprise environment allows you to easily manage any number of client workstations, apply policies and rules, monitor detections and remotely configure clients from any networked computer.
|The graphical user interface of ESET Endpoint Antivirus has been completely redesigned to provide better visibility and a more intuitive user experience. Some of the many improvements included in ESET Endpoint Antivirus version 6 include:|
Functional and usability improvements
Detection & Protection technologies
|For seamless operation of ESET Endpoint Antivirus, the system should meet the following hardware and software requirements (default product settings):|
• 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GHz or higher (see Note 1)
Operating Systems: Microsoft ® Windows ® 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP SP3 32-bit/XP SP2 64-bit
• An operating system and the required service pack supported by the chosen ESET product version installed
Although it might be possible to install and run the product on systems that do not meet these requirements, we recommend prior usability testing to be done based on performance requirements.
- Fixed: Incorrect (red) color coding for non-critical events in Firewall or Network protection log.
- Fixed: Received e-mail notifications showing malformed subject if Cyrillic characters are used in corresponding template field.
- Fixed: Internal GUI engine crash when loading image elements.
- Fixed: Newly created scheduler policies in central management console display “last-run” date stamp on Endpoint even before first execution.
Credit to old hacktivator activation as well.
Remark: Update from real ESET server. Registered unknown patch.
8 October 2020 – Mod to be 7.3.2041.0 to skip update notification…Alert removed…….
14 October 2020 – Known issue after update the file/drive exclusion will fail to work. Fail to fix due to version change. Can be backward to old version but ESET will nag you.
27 December 2020 – Fixed update fail.
(Silent Install Repack) EN English
(Chinese Version 中文版）CHS