ExamDiff Pro is a powerful yet intuitive and easy to use visual file and directory comparison tool for Windows. It features unique functionality that distinguishes ExamDiff Pro from other comparison programs. If you’ve been frustrated with other comparison utilities, you will find that ExamDiff Pro offers a much more efficient and user-friendly way to compare files and folders.
– Compares text files, binary files, and directories.
– Performs two-way and three-way diff and merge.
– Highlights differences down to the level of lines, words or characters.
– Highlights document syntax.
– Fuzzy line matching.
– Ability to recognize moved text blocks.
– Automated directory synchronization.
– Line Inspector panel for easy recognition of differences within lines.
– Can perform full file comparison in a background task in directory comparison.
– Ability to add manual synchronization points to text file comparison.
– Compares directly from Windows Explorer.
– Allows file editing within file comparison panes.
– Allows copying, renaming, and deleting files or directories.
– Saves the file differences in a standard UNIX DIFF file or to a dynamic HTML web page.
– Prints and print previews diff reports.
– Easy navigation through the differences.
– Advanced Search features.
– Drag and drop support.
– Advanced Ignore options, for ignoring capitalization, white space, programming-language comments, and more.
– Word wrapping.
– Plug-in support.
– Drag and drop support.
– Can create directory snapshots for later comparison.
– Includes full Unicode support.
– Fully customizable.
– Perform code reviews and share diff reports with your colleagues
– Compare a local website to an FTP server using built-in plug-ins
– Visualize your code structure through syntax highlighting
– Compare Word, Excel, and PDF documents using built-in plug-ins
– Create directory snapshots for future comparison and archiving
– Compare from Windows Explorer using the built-in Shell extension
– Accurately compare executable files with binary comparison
– Synchronize files and folders between your PC and external media
– Quickly undo mistakes by comparing files with previous versions
– Perform 2-way and 3-way diff and merge (Master Edition only)
Changes in Build 22.214.171.124
- New: Portable version
- New: Ability to detect programming language for files without supported extensions and clipboard contents
- New: Ability to match file structures (functions, classes, etc.) for text file comparison
- New: Language support for Typescript
- New: Language support for JSON
- Improvement: Improved text comparison/merge status bar (new pane with document type, usability improvements)
- Fix: Multiple bug fixes
Thanks to ZWT release and flash13 (nsane) sharing
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x86
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x64