Exposure is the best photo editor for creative photographers who want to create artistic images.
Its large library of gorgeous looks provides inspiring starting points that you can customize. Unique creative tools not found in other photo editors help your photos stand out. And Exposure’s efficient workflow keeps you in the creative zone.
– New masking tools enable adjustments in areas selected by hue, saturation, and luminance.
– Improved lens correction tools, including chromatic aberration and vignette correction
– Customizable camera profiles for precise tuning of RAW processing
– New black and white film, complementary color, and season inspired presets
– Horizontal and vertical flipping transformations
– Support for grayscale TIFF and JPEG images
– Additional camera and lens support
An extensive selection of beautiful film presets puts the history of photography at your fingertips. Carefully researched with the help of experienced film photographers, Exposure has the largest and most accurate selection of film looks available. Exposure’s creative looks go beyond film simulation, offering you new creative styles such as clean modern looks. You can customize each of Exposure’s built-in looks, then save it as a unique look that expresses your own style. Reuse your customized presets to achieve consistent looks across all your work with a single click.
Unique Creative Tools
Exposure has creative tools you won’t find in any other photo editor. These tools include realistic film grain, creative lens focus and tilt-shift effects, and a huge number of creative overlays – light effects, textures, and borders. Exposure’s design encourages you to work creatively. Apply effects selectively to specific areas of your image with brushing and masking tools. Non-destructive layers enable you to blend presets and adjustments for an endless variety of looks.
Focus on your Art
Exposure’s intuitive design helps you focus on creativity. Its workflow is reliable, efficient, and respectful of your hard drive space. This helps you spend less managing files and more on creating beautiful images. Exposure puts everything you need onscreen in a single user interface that can be customized to suit your workflow preferences. Transition seamlessly between organizing and editing without having to switch between modules.
– 500+ customizable presets
– (New) 3D Color Masking
– Complete non-destructive RAW photo editor
– Photoshop and Lightroom plug-in support included
– Black-and-white processing
– Non-destructive layers
– Keywords, collections, and smart collections
– Virtual copies
– Portrait retouching
– Microsoft Windows: Windows 7 64-bit or newer
– An Intel Core 2 processor with SSE4 support or compatible
– A monitor with 1280×768 resolution or greater
(Installer with crack) x64