FxSound (formerly DFX Audio Enhancer) dramatically improves the sound quality of your favorite media players with 3D Surround, higher fidelity, booming bass and more. That provides exceptional playback quality on your PC.
This Sound Enhancer optimizes your music in seconds. It simply runs in the background. Just turn on your music and enjoy an improved listening experience.
FxSound Enhancer brings you booming bass, crystal clear audio and high fidelity by optimizing your music in real time. That means you get a studio quality listening experience without the need for overly expensive headphones or speakers.
FxSound Enhancer optimizes 5.1 and 7.1 Surround Sound audio content and is carefully tuned to provide superior sound quality for each channel of all multi-channel Surround Sound formats. Using this application you can experience true theater sound quality.
FxSound Enhancer features:
- 3D Surround Sound
- Advanced DSP Sound Quality Enhancement
- Explore Artist Videos, Bio, News, Lyrics, Similar Artists
- Speakers and Headphones Optimization
- Finely-tuned Music Presets
- Dynamic Sound Spectrum Analyzer
- Powerful Audio Processing Modes
- Compatible With Many Players and Media Formats
- Efficient Performance Using Minimal CPU
- Stylish, Shapely Skins
- Space Saving Mini-mode Interface
- Presets Backup and Restore
- Preset Song Associations
- 5.1/7.1 Surround Sound Support
- 64-Bit Windows Support
With FxSound Effects, you can adjust levels of 3D Surround sound to personalize your music listening experience. With 3D Surround processing the sounds will surround you, virtually putting you inside the music! 3D Surround enhances the sound played on conventional 2-speaker systems and makes even small PC speaker systems sound larger and richer. It is also fully compatible with Surround Sound playback systems.
FxSound Enhancer automatically improves sound quality by restoring the frequencies that are lost through data compression. Music, however, is very subjective. That’s why you’ll get the tools to adjust FxSound Audio Effects to your personal tastes.
There are five FxSound Effects settings. Fidelity, Ambience, 3D Surround Sound, Dynamic Boost and HyperBass. Each can be adjusted with a slider on a scale of 1-10.
Streaming services like YouTube, Spotify and Pandora use low quality music, because it saves them money on bandwidth and data costs. With FxSound Enhancer you get a high definition listening experience no matter how bad the quality of a song was previously.
There are five FxSound Effects settings. Fidelity, Ambience, 3D Surround Sound, Dynamic Boost and HyperBass. Each you can adjust with a slider on a scale of 1-10.
Multiband equalizers allow you to selectively boost or cut the audio energy present in multiple frequency ranges of your music. Making adjustments to the sound energy in these bands compensates for imperfections in the frequency response of your playback system and environment.
FxSound Enhancer is supplied with a broad set of easy to select processing presets. That make it easy to find the settings which best match your audio system and listening tastes. You can also create and save own custom presets. FxSound Enhancer lets you import and export your personal presets for backup and restore purposes.
Changes in FxSound 188.8.131.52 (March 22, 2021)
- Fixed more driver installation bugs
- Fixed stream files bug
Remark: Big thanks to latest crack release from RadiXX11
1. Make a clean installation of FxSound (recommended). If you already have the
program installed, then delete the following file:
2. Once installed, close the program in case of have been started. Always check
that the program is not minimized in the system tray.
3. Copy the provided DLL according to your OS platform (x86/x64) to the folder
where you installed the program, next to “FxSound.exe”.
4. Start the program. In the welcome screen click “Login here” and then enter
any email you want (it doesn’t have to be real). Finally, click on “Submit”.
5. Done. You can check your license status in “Settings” -> “Account”.
(Installer with new crack) x86 x64