HWiNFO, HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools. They support latest components, industry technologies and standards.
These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware. And makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well.
Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO also display information about our BIOS, ports, mainboard slots, and even System Enclosure, when it’s available. We ran the benchmarking tests on our CPU, RAM, and disk. The Results include a really neat Compare option that displays similar hardware with our results in ranked graphs.
The System Summary collects all the important stuff in one compact, efficient view. That include CPU and RAM use, graphics, drives, and clock timings. Aside from drop-down lists for selecting CPU or GPU cores or RAM modules, there are no controls on the System Summary, only data displays. The split view lets you move each interface separately. It can be handy for tweaking or troubleshooting with multiple open windows.
HWiNFO32/ HWiNFO64 is FREEWARE and updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features.
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Full 32-bit and 64-bit Application
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/ Windows 7/8/10
- Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
- Available as HWiNFO64 SDK (Custom Client) !
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z590 OC Formula and Z590 Phantom Gaming-ITX.
- Fixed unintentional waking up of some NVIDIA dGPUs disabled by Optimus technology.
- Added reporting of PCI Express Resizable BAR capability and status for all devices.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI Z590 PLUS, MEG Z590 UNIFY and B560M PRO WIFI.
- Enhanced monitoring of AMD Navi14.
- Restored monitoring of AMD Navi21 with Radeon Adrenalin 21.3.1.
- Fixed monitoring of Vcore and VDIMM on ASUS PRIME Z590-A and STRIX Z590 series.
- Added ability to collapse sensor groups.
- Aggregated some sensor values into nodes (collapsed by default) to reduce amount of information on the screen.
- Improved GUI responsiveness in some situations.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA Z590 FTW and Z590 DARK.
- Improved support of Intel Rocket Lake.
- Fixed reporting of Core Performance Order on AMD Raven, Renoir and Cezanne.
- Updated for proper support of AGESA 126.96.36.199 Patch A.
- Improved detection of AMD ThreadRipper PRO and next generation ThreadRipper.
- Improved reporting of Intel Integrated GPU clock.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME.
- Added monitoring of Global Frequency Limit on AMD Zen2/3 CPUs.
- Added monitoring of DRAM Read/Write Bandwidth on AMD Zen2/3 CPUs.
(Useful sensor to read GPU memory error)