HWiNFO, HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools. They support latest components, industry technologies and standards.
These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware. And makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well.
Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO also display information about our BIOS, ports, mainboard slots, and even System Enclosure, when it’s available. We ran the benchmarking tests on our CPU, RAM, and disk. The Results include a really neat Compare option that displays similar hardware with our results in ranked graphs.
The System Summary collects all the important stuff in one compact, efficient view. That include CPU and RAM use, graphics, drives, and clock timings. Aside from drop-down lists for selecting CPU or GPU cores or RAM modules, there are no controls on the System Summary, only data displays. The split view lets you move each interface separately. It can be handy for tweaking or troubleshooting with multiple open windows.
HWiNFO32/ HWiNFO64 is FREEWARE and updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features.
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Full 32-bit and 64-bit Application
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/ Windows 7/8/10
- Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
- Available as HWiNFO64 SDK (Custom Client) !
- Added reporting of Core Performance Order and PBO Scalar for AMD Raphael.
- Added monitoring of Energy Performance Preference for later AMD APUs.
- Fixed reporting of CPPC order on systems with gaps in APIC IDs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS X670 series.
- Fixed a possible hang during USB enumeration when Xbox 360 is connected.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA Z790 series.
- Fixed a rare case when Nuvoton NCT6799 sensor might not be found.
- Added early support of some AMD Zen5 families.
- Enhanced support of Intel Meteor Lake and Granite Rapids.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X670E series.
- Enabled VRM monitoring on some ASRock mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS B650 and Z790 series.
- Added hovering delay for sensor tooltips.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel 13th Gen NUC series.
- Added monitoring of GPU Thermal Limit for NVIDIA GPUs.
- Added monitoring of GIGABYTE AORUS P1200W PSU.
- Updated translations for several languages.
(Useful sensor to read GPU memory error)