Light Image Resizer from Obvious Idea (previously known as VSO Image Resizer) is a free tool that organizes your photos by shrinking their resolution or moving them within your hard drive. It is the perfect tool for those who store their digital pictures and images on their PC and who want to resize, compress, convert, create copies, import or organize photos. Light Image Resizer is integrated into the Windows explorer shell, right click on your pictures and start working on your pictures!
With this free resize image software, you can create e-mail friendly versions of your images, load them faster, move them easily from folder to folder, change their format, edit large numbers of image files/batch image resize and thus save space on your hard drive. Using high resolution 1600×1200 for creating wallpaper or file-sharing you can save your memory. Light Image Resizer can also change file names using a template and you can add your own watermark with transparency support. Light Image Resizer is integrated into the Windows explorer shell, right click on your pictures and start working on your pictures!
Resize and convert
– Resize pictures or convert them into different formats easily. Select your output resolution, create a copy, resize the original, move and/or rename files, or compress them and choose a specific destination for your processed images. Work on individual photos or edit large numbers of images by doing a batch resize in just one click.
– Add your own watermark to protect your work or add a copyright to photos with html-like text formatting and transparency support. Customize pictures by converting them to sepia or add a border. Use the live preview to see what the final result will look like before actually processing the image. Image Resizer works on files, folders and subfolders, and supports RAW formats. With multi-core support integrated, convert images even faster. Launch the application easily from Windows shell explorer with a right click on the image or folder.
Output and export
– Photos can be added directly as attachments, individually or in a ZIP file, to email by using the publish function, without exceeding the maximum size permitted by email servers. Create PDF files from your images, like jpg to PDF; do this for individual or multiple images. Edit, create, export, backup new profiles with your favorite settings. The most popular profiles are already pre-defined, such as FULL HD resolution wallpaper images, Ipod, NTSC, 640 x 480. Access to profiles in 1 click with the shell integration.
– Transfer photos and optimize space on digital frames with the Digital Picture Frame Wizard. Resize pictures to the frame’s supported resolution, and add even more photos for viewing!
In This Release:
- Added command line parameters: Size, KeepQuality, Progressive
- Default to LZW compression for TIFF to avoid out of memory issues
- Better reliability for update check
- Add notice for AVIF files if codec is missing
- Original image could have wrong orientation in preview
- Wrong dimensions could be applied to image depending on its EXIF orientation
- A crash could occur when using Center mode and padding was applied
Your system should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 (64 or 32 bit)
- 2.0 GHz processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- 50 MB of free hard drive space
Special thanks to Radix11 release
(Cracked Silent Install Repack) x86